I've not been able to do a survey with pinecone.

midway13

How long have you been having the problem? Similar thing happened to me and it turned out that I had been dropped from the panel to "freshen it up". Took awhile to find that out from support.

• Like 2

I agree with what episemion said, seems as if Pinecone has been dropping people who don't log in that often or respond to every survey offer to throw off 'dead weight' as it were.  I actually got an e-mail from them during a period I was in the hospital and not taking surveys for about a month.  Seems kind of odd since I don't get sent surveys from them as often as I used to, but what the heck.   I suggest you simply contact them and tell them you are still here and interested in taking surveys. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I too support that gripe. I faithfully got surveys, replied and promptly got a cash reward sometimes $15 each month. Then all of a sudden the invites stopped coming or if I opened the survey I was not authorized.  As of Aug 2019 I got ZERO surveys and still nothing!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Pinecone Lives! Yes there was/is something going on with Pinecone . I too did not get survey invites or was "not qualified". But recently started getting successful hits: Got $10 reward Mar 2020!. But sadly they seem to be falling apart , AGAIN!

I just wait it out.  I think I have been with them the longest out of all of them now.  I know that eventually they will have no need for me. 

• 4 weeks later...

Pinecone is the only survey I'm still doing. But I only hear from them an average of twice a month anymore. This has been the case for a year or more, so I can't even blame it on the Orange Plague.