Sign in to follow this  
Njsurveyman

Pollpass Cash Out Acted Strange

Njsurveyman

I just cashed out $3.00 paypal again with Pollpass (great site). However, the screen said that I will get my Amazon GC award within 14 days. HUH?? I was worried because I sure as heck did not want an Amazon GC, nor chose that option. However my account hostory  does show I cashed out via paypal. I emailed them just in case, but there seemed to be a glitch on their end. 

• Like 1

Skyler9
On 10/18/2019 at 10:57 PM, Njsurveyman said:

I just cashed out $3.00 paypal again with MyCFAVisit com(great site). However, the screen said that I will get my Amazon GC award within 14 days. HUH?? I was worried because I sure as heck did not want an Amazon GC, nor chose that option. However my account history  does show I cashed out via paypal. I emailed them just in case https://tellgamestop.vip/ , but there seemed to be a glitch on their end. 

Yes they do have glitch there. I've noticed that too. Did they reply to your e-mail? I've not received any message from there end :3 .

schludermann

I participate with Pollpass for several months. Pollpass has proven to be reliable. Pollpass has been revising the survey system, so this is something that should be reported for attention. The only under performing aspect are "the special additional" questions notices they send via email, they fill up in less than an hour. I think Pollpass should either increase the audience or provide Pollpass members that have a high standing reputation first shot.

• Like 1