How cheap can you get? Swagbucks limits DQ points to 5 per day!

Siegfried

I remember when I made like $50 with Tellwut when I signed up and did just the daily surveys.  It was amazing!  And now, some days I don't even log in.  I try to remember.  With SB, I try to get a few pennies a day, but I don't get many surveys done with them. 

On 12/20/2019 at 7:18 PM, rosiesmom said:

I remember when I made like $50 with Tellwut when I signed up and did just the daily surveys.  It was amazing!  And now, some days I don't even log in.  I try to remember.  With SB, I try to get a few pennies a day, but I don't get many surveys done with them. 

I grew weary of the high rate of late screen out with the higher point "external" surveys. So for the last two years, I exhaust the daily amateur surveys, complete any sidebar surveys and attempt an external survey under 10min. i cash out $10 every 6 weeks and don't waste much time with long duration surveys with very late screenout. It is part of my bookmark sequence and work left to right until I exhaust that day's surveys.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2019 at 12:50 PM, Siegfried said:

New in the last few days, Swagbucks has stopped paying 1SB, less than a cent in real money, for survey links tried and not qualified for.

Peanut labs there still dole out the 1 SB but the gold surveys just say 'tough luck'.

What puzzles me is why adopt such a mean policy to save such a trivial amount ( I can usually get 800 SB per week) but if I am typical, ticks off users big time.

Totally trivial but that minute reward in the dollar per hour or less world of survey monkeys was actually a far bigger mental reward than a monetary one. You got thrown a bone even if it had no meat on it.

What kind of person says 'If we do this we can save up to a dime a day per user!'

Here's a new one from PanelStation. I don't do this panel very much because the support is nonsensical and they invalidate completed surveys months later. I wasn't pissed off enough to resign but I wanted to stop seeing their invites, so I configured the Mail app to inter their emails to a dedicated folder for "Junk Surveys" that I only scan through if I've exhausted all the decent panels. Here's what I found today, a survey with no reward! At least they were transparent about that.

panelstaionzeropoints.jpeg

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Same here. But got the one point either way. :lol:

I had already hit the dreaded 5 point dq for the day, I didn't get it.  AND now this evening, I can't buy Swagbucks.  I emailed them, but no reply yet.  I am going to give up on thee survey sites I swear.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...

Again I have been getting not everyone can be a winner when I thought I made it through a basic Survey Monkey and I took my time on it.  I will have been A Swagbucks member for 1 year this April. Now it is hard to make through a survey.