Siegfried

How cheap can you get? Swagbucks limits DQ points to 5 per day!

Siegfried

New in the last few days, Swagbucks has stopped paying 1SB, less than a cent in real money, for survey links tried and not qualified for.

Peanut labs there still dole out the 1 SB but the gold surveys just say 'tough luck'.

What puzzles me is why adopt such a mean policy to save such a trivial amount ( I can usually get 800 SB per week) but if I am typical, ticks off users big time.

Totally trivial but that minute reward in the dollar per hour or less world of survey monkeys was actually a far bigger mental reward than a monetary one. You got thrown a bone even if it had no meat on it.

What kind of person says 'If we do this we can save up to a dime a day per user!'

• Like 2

NevadaJones

I've read a lot elsewhere about folks being limited to the 5 DQ points/day. Also have read about people not being limited at all. Who knows the criteria? So far, no limit for me though. 

• Like 1

rosiesmom

I am dq'd most of the time and about half of the time I don't get the 1 point.  I always get shut off at 5 for the day though. 

• Like 1

mnleona

I was wondering why I was not getting more points. After about 15 tries on the surveys and no points, I quit trying. 

NevadaJones

Just now discovered I'm also suddenly being limited to 5 DQ points/day. This after finishing a 15-minute survey and getting the "Not every survey can be a winner" BS. :sad:

Looks like both my best sites, One Opinion and Swagbucks, are going to crap now. :92_thumbsdown:

Will just have to move on to spend more time at other more reliable sites in order to compensate. 

• Confused 1

rosiesmom

I was on SB the other day and I got a 5 point dq, and then two 1 point dq's.  So that was 7 points for the day.  BUT, I don't always get points for dq'ing. 

ksedwar

For about a month I think they experimented with higher DQ points depending on how far you got into the survey. The highest I got was 10sb but it was for putting like 10 minutes into a survey before DQ.

Now they seem to be back to only 1 point with 5 points max. It was nice while it lasted.

• Like 3

spider

I've always been limited to 5 DQs. Been like that for the last few years.

• Like 1

zulu1690

Don't know about DQ points but Branded are wasting their time sending emails out for 20 points for a 30 minute survey

Amber1
On 10/19/2019 at 1:50 PM, Siegfried said:

New in the last few days, Swagbucks has stopped paying 1SB, less than a cent in real money, for survey links tried and not qualified for.

Peanut labs there still dole out the 1 SB but the gold surveys just say 'tough luck'.

What puzzles me is why adopt such a mean policy to save such a trivial amount ( I can usually get 800 SB per week) but if I am typical, ticks off users big time.

Totally trivial but that minute reward in the dollar per hour or less world of survey monkeys was actually a far bigger mental reward than a monetary one. You got thrown a bone even if it had no meat on it.

What kind of person says 'If we do this we can save up to a dime a day per user!'

Same thing here. I was getting between 5 and 10 SB for disqualification and now it is just max 5 SB for the day. Who knows what is going on

• Like 1