ONEOPINION - EMILY THE BOT

Marks

13 minutes ago, NevadaJones said:

She has weekends off. :lol:

did you try? I want to make sure its not just me. You can type in anything-even something that makes no sense- she replies back she dont understand

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I asked earlier why I wasn’t getting surveys, and it said my account was fine, usual bs about there not being surveys yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah. So it is working, spewing its usual bs. Totally useless AI. I wish they’d get rid of it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I asked earlier why I wasn’t getting surveys, and it said my account was fine, usual bs about there not being surveys yadda yadda yadda, blah blah blah. So it is working, spewing its usual bs. Totally useless AI. I wish they’d get rid of it.

Yeah- its working here now-for a few hours it was down. These days when I have no surveys I always check to see if I am paused or not with emily- I have become paranoid with lots getting paused recently..lol

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marks said:

Is Emily the bot on OneOpinion working for anyone today? You type something in and she dont answer! I think she quit! LOL

I have no idea who or what this is, but sounds funny as heck to mess around with and ask strange questions to.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, paulgro said:

Actually I like here. If I have a problem with a survey she answers right away and I get paid. Really why they put her there.

I had the same thing happen to me and I was impressed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's nice when she credits you for time spent on a survey, but it bugs me when she can't answer a question and tells you she's sorry but this is all so new. Uh, you've been there a year now Emily, learn your job. lol

• Like 2

Same issues of late with the bot "Emily". the responses given quite often have nothing to do with the inquiry. Probably needs a reset. 

The other issue at One Opinion at present that seems to be affecting many users is that when attempting to redeem points , when it is supposed to send the code (phone call or text) , you get a pink box saying to try back later. Contacted support and was given a list of things to do such as use a desk top or laptop (I use a desk top) , try a different browser (same results in Edge as well as fresh installs of Firefox and Chrome) , and clear the cache. The issue is on their end and has been for quite some time. Support has always manually processed the redemption. Not so now it seems.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, sageandcinnamon said:

It's nice when she credits you for time spent on a survey, but it bugs me when she can't answer a question and tells you she's sorry but this is all so new. Uh, you've been there a year now Emily, learn your job. lol

Used it twice. Total waste of my time.

Maybe the company's on the way out, when you can't get a redemption.

• Like 1

Update on the redemption issue:

Messaged them with a screen shot of the error and what browsers and such had been tried. They just came back asking if the phone number in the account (used for the code to be sent to) was still active!! That is my home number (and has been for 40+ years. It is still active. They indicated that if it were no longer active to use a different number. 

Does not sound good for being able to redeem points!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, episemion said:

Update on the redemption issue:

Messaged them with a screen shot of the error and what browsers and such had been tried. They just came back asking if the phone number in the account (used for the code to be sent to) was still active!! That is my home number (and has been for 40+ years. It is still active. They indicated that if it were no longer active to use a different number. 

Does not sound good for being able to redeem points!!

Troubling news. I've used them only very sparingly since the last redemption issues yet I've still managed to approach another withdrawal. Likely be a couple weeks before I have enough points again, but we'll see what happens then. :unsure: