ONEOPINION - EMILY THE BOT

Marks

17 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Troubling news. I've used them only very sparingly since the last redemption issues yet I've still managed to approach another withdrawal. Likely be a couple weeks before I have enough points again, but we'll see what happens then. :unsure:

Got a reply back on FB with the same list of things to try:

o Please try on a desktop or a laptop device if you are on a mobile device
o Try a different browser (we recommend Chrome or Firefox)
o Ensure that cookies are enabled
o Try clearing cache
o Check if browser is updated to latest version
o Ensure that your anti-virus settings accept our site
o Ensure that your firewall accepts our site

They did however say that they would process the card and send it. Just had to give them my address (it IS in my account!!). 

Out of curiosity , I used the developer's console (F12 key) just after accessing the site so that I could see what was happening. Went through the steps to redeem to the point where the error message showed. In the error tab , it showed that there was a command causing the error on the server and the code indicated that either the command syntax was wrong or it was corrupted. Thus , the error is from their site and needs to be fixed there.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Nice sleuthing! :91_thumbsup:

Thanks! My background is in computers. Worked as an operator from 1979-1997 and have been into home system from 1986 - present. I tend to be a bit analytical at times.

Couple of interesting things noted of late regarding OneOpinion:

- Responses from support now seem to all come in the wee hours and not during normal US business hours. They previously have always been during the day.

- Previous support staff all were aware of the phone verification issue and processed the redemption manually. They never blamed the user's system or phone.

So far , no redemption has been processed. Used to be within 24 hours. Over 4 days so far. Not good!

• Like 2

On 10/20/2019 at 1:24 PM, Marks said:

Is Emily the bot on OneOpinion working for anyone today? You type something in and she dont answer! I think she quit! LOL

Maybe they forgot to pay the utility bill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

UPDATE: Finally heard via FB Messenger (3:41am - no support in the US works those hours) that the card is processed and will be here in 2 weeks. 

• Like 2

On 11/1/2019 at 2:46 PM, Marks said:

Emily seems to be on vacation again today-just a blank box

She must be having a Taylor Swift moment - "Blank Space'

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, episemion said:

Does anybody have emily on their page? Have an empty box since friday-its there but no text

Yep, have had a blank box for several days. Absolutely nothing today, squat. Not even something I could get the 50 DQ points for. SMDH.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 5:28 AM, episemion said:

Anybody notice how slow the site is to load last few days and emily is still gone on vacation. WTF?

• Like 1

Is anyone getting surveys today? I am scared my account is paused again but no way to tell with emily gone! Had one survey today- I DQ-pop up came up I got 50 DQ points but it did not add to my account and now I have no surveys.

• Like 1

just got this on FB page-Thank you for your message, we are already aware of a technical issues on our website. We will try and resolve this as soon as possible. Thank you. Hope this glitch did not pause my account!

• Like 2