ONEOPINION - EMILY THE BOT

Marks

Site is very slow to load today, still a blank box where the AI is. I did score 1,000 point survey today and got 350 points in DQ and extra survey points. The site seems to run hot and cold. I didn’t get any surveys at all yesterday.

14 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Emily is back for me. But I'm not gonna talk to her. I'm mad at her. :lol:

LOL Me too, NevadaJones. She was the bearer of bad news for me this morning, telling me my account is paused yet again. :angry:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, sageandcinnamon said:

LOL Me too, NevadaJones. She was the bearer of bad news for me this morning, telling me my account is paused yet again. :angry:

YUP! I am paused again too! The glitch paused many accounts! UGH!!!!!!

• Sad 1

Been 5 days since I have have had no surveys.. I emailed and messaged them on their site.. was told that their system was flagging my account due to browser related issues.  I was asked what browser I was using, etc.. I even cleared my cache and tried a different browser.. nothing.. tried calling and get a message that they are busy with other customers .. then call back again and phone seems disconnected.. They are on the East Coast.

• Thanks 1

Just checked and the site is behaving normally , at least for me. Account still active (it was paused in September) and Emily is functioning. Hopefully , all will remain well. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cricket said:

The phone number doesn't work. I get a busy curcuit. "Emily" says my account is paused. Is the company done? I haven't had a survey in 5 days.

It means your account was falsely flagged and you will get no surveys now until you get in contact with support. You cant cash out either. Read the posts above you- MANY OF US going through same thing. Good luck- dealing with their almost non existent support is extremely frustrating and can take days/weeks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marks said:

THEY JUST FIXED MINE AGAIN! Can do surveys and cash out! You need to Email them and use the FB  messege!

Congrats! Mine is still paused. I haven't heard back since I replied to their email with my info about browser, etc. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, cricket said:

episemion, you actually got a survey?

Yes , actually several. One successful one (500 pts) and a couple DQs.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sageandcinnamon said:

Congrats! Mine is still paused. I haven't heard back since I replied to their email with my info about browser, etc. 

Send more then one email..send one messege through FB..send one through Emily..send one through email. The one that got me back is the one I sent through Emily. If I just waited for the reply after I told them browser info through email I would still be paused waiting for their reply.

44 minutes ago, Marks said:

Send more then one email..send one messege through FB..send one through Emily..send one through email. The one that got me back is the one I sent through Emily. If I just waited for the reply after I told them browser info through email I would still be paused waiting for their reply.

I just sent another email. My first one was through Emily and I got the first response back pretty fast in my email. But nothing since I gave them the browser issues. So, I sent another email, if I don't hear back in a few hours I'll message them on FB.  

This is so annoying. :(

• Thanks 1