Sign in to follow this  
sageandcinnamon

Life Fun and Everything surveys

sageandcinnamon

I know a few people here are in this panel - it's one survey a month for $2 and you can cash out at $25 so basically one GC per year.   I realized I didn't get my October survey and wondered if anyone has received theirs. Usually it comes around the 20 or 21 of the month. I can sign into the site and don't see any available surveys on my dashboard.

I have one more to do before I can cash out and kind of worried I did the past 11 months' surveys for nothing. 

NevadaJones

Just checked. No, I haven't gotten the October survey yet either. Last one for me was September 22.

• Like 1

Brachra

My LF&E for October came to my Gmail account today at 1:47 EDT. Also, this survey company isn't known for stiffing people or pulling the dirty tricks/lying/cheating that some survey companies do, so I don't think that you need to worry about them. Good luck, I myself have six more months before my first cashout.

• Like 1

sageandcinnamon

I ended up getting my survey about 6 p.m. So I'm one dollar away from cashing out. It's a long wait before Gift Cards with them. lol

Brachra, they do seem to be a pretty decent company. But, you just never know when another company takes over. Been burned so many times by other companies that I get paranoid easily now.  

• Like 1

NevadaJones

Finally got my October survey today. :91_thumbsup: November survey estimated to be available on or around November 20. Or maybe sometime in December. :lol:

Anyway, still need four more surveys to cash for a gift card. So that would be about February I reckon. :grin: