I Can't Get On Tellwut - Getting Crazy Page Instead

cricket

What's going on? The page says "Business Name Tellwut" and not the page we use at all. I tried every browser. It's GONE. Please tell me if you are getting the same. Thanks!

Just checked again, and it's still working fine for me. 

I know there has been some sort of DOS attack against Amazon web servers affecting numerous websites (not just Amazon). Don't know if that's related. I'm not so smart of these things. :lol:

It started working a few hours after my post. I wish they would fix the amount of time before each question. Don't know if anyone else experiences that. I don't think it's my computer's fault because I've seen other people complain about it. Thanks for the replies.

• Like 1

Yes, especially after the first survey. I have to wait sometimes for 2 minutes and then between every survey way too long. It's been a problem since I have been on here (many years) and I guess they can't fix it. They used to view our comments and chime in. They said they were trying to fix it but that was about 5 years ago! Oh well, I still do them because they're easy and you get to know the people. Can be interesting sometimes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...