Pinecone thru other sites

nj07208

I recently received 2 Pinecone surveys but thru another survey site. I qualified & just finished the follow-up for the 2nd item.  I wonder why I didn't receive the survey on Pinecone? I would have thought they only sourced thru other survey sites if they didn't get enough people thru their own site? Any input?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, nj07208 said:

I recently received 2 Pinecone surveys but thru another survey site. I qualified & just finished the follow-up for the 2nd item.  I wonder why I didn't receive the survey on Pinecone? I would have thought they only sourced thru other survey sites if they didn't get enough people thru their own site? Any input?

I asked a question similar to this a while back about 'who runs what anymore'.   You might want to look into it as I think the final answer given kind of explains how it all works, hope it helps.   

14 hours ago, Leefall said:

Were the survey rewards $3 each which is what I receive on Pinecone.

I didn't think about that. I just checked and payment was $2.25 for the follow-up survey. I don't know how much the original survey paid. 

14 hours ago, Cliche01 said:

I asked a question similar to this a while back about 'who runs what anymore'.   You might want to look into it as I think the final answer given kind of explains how it all works, hope it helps.   

Doesn't really help! It doesn't matter though as it was just a curiosity. I was doing 2 product tests almost at the same time. One directly from Pinecone and one from Pinecone thru a different site. Just would have thought I would received both surveys thru Pinecone considering all of the qualifying information is the same. The pay was $.75 less but the products were both items I was glad to have!