Survey Honey

Beautifulone1

I have been a member of Survey Honey for 1 yr  and have cashed out once. The only reason I received my money was because I wrote down the date I cashed out and waited and waited.  I waited so long that I contacted them and they lied and said they already sent  my payment in Feb. I then checked my Paypal and they had JUST sent it! I have another cash out for $26.37. I have contacted them several times to pay me what I'm owed with the answer stating they are going through an update. It shouldn't take long to send a survey taker their money for all of the hard work WE put in. If they can't pay the survey takers then they need to shut the business down. It's NOT fair that we have to wait and wait and wait even being ignored.   SO I don't recommend Survey Honey or any other company that takes advantage of their survey takers. Always write down your cashouts, and the date when you did so, because they think that we will forget. 

• Like 5

I have to say the most sites I use all record when I cash out the same way they keep a record of what surveys I've taken or attempted to take.  But yes, I agree it's a good rule of thumb to write down, same as you would balancing a checkbook.  And kind of crazy they send they sent it and it shows up a day later....

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I recently signed up to do surveys with this company. I've been doing surveys since before the internet and am a member of several good companies and have been for decades now. First off, they kept wanting me to give them my cell phone number before they would even let me start any surveys. I recently got a cheap cell phone just for a throw away number for stuff like this. So I finally relented and gave them that number and did about 3 or 4 surveys. At the very end of the last one it said I my account had been suspended due to unusual activity. So I sent them a note, a few days later I got a reply "We are extremely sorry but our researchers have deemed many of your previous responses as inappropriate and as such your account has been terminated which is an irreversible process. We appreciate your time and would like to thank-you for your participation till date"  At no time did I ever say anything inappropriate. I don't recall even typing out any answers it was all just click on stuff. And of course I got paid nothing for the time I put in. I've always taken time and answered every survey I've ever taken honestly and have never said anything anywhere close to "inappropriate" on any survey from any company. So now they have my personal info and phone number for basically nothing but my wasted time. I'm pretty sure it was Product Report Card that sent me the invite to this company and they are going to be hearing from me as well. Long post short, STAY AWAY FROM SURVEY HONEY, IT'S A SCAM OF THE WORST KIND.

• Sad 1

Hi to the group talking about Survey Honey. I just signed up and when I sign up for a new site I check it out right away at Survey Police, a great service for us. I did all my profile and figure I could see how it goes. They sent an email to confirm my account and there was one last step. They wanted me to link my PayPal account. I questioned that in a support ticket and they did reply, saying that it was a standard practice in so many words. Not exactly how they said it. It also said that I could go to my PayPal account and find that practice  explained there. I think it is legit, but none of the other sites that I work in require me to link  my account. All they need is my email address. So then when I got to Survey Police and saw a 2 star rating I am rethinking my membership. I think I will leave it a lone and not participate. Just does not sound good to me. Thanks to everyone for contributing. It is helpful. R

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Do not use this survey site!!!  Beware of your personal financial information.  During the the initial signup they require you to give them a verified bank account through pay pal and send them photo copies of your account numbers.  Surly you are too smart for this I hope.  Who will they give them to and how will you trace this potential for a gigantic fraud.  There are a lot of ethical sites out there such as E Rewards.  so don't be taken in by this and destroy your Financial future.

https://embed.vidello.com/1871/fhhehf3gvcpkdyxt/index.html

• Like 1

I've had dealings with this fly-by-night company in the past and have written about SH else where in the forums.  I don't really do surveys for them anymore, just the daily poll. I do the same for Branded Surveys as well.

Anyhow, you can probably get their attention by undermining their reputation and contacting the clients that SH professes to have.

• Like 1

• Administrator locked this topic