2 Product Test with no follow up surveys

footfree

One from Pincone and another from One Opinion guess they don't want to pay us for testing anymore .I asked Pinecone got a canned response and what I thought was a Viewpoint survey turned out to be One Opinion listen to what Julie from Viewpoint said

Thank you for your email.  Even though you are a member of the Viewpoint Forum panel you were not recruited through VPF.  You were recruited through OneOpinion to participate in this study for us.  

OneOpinion should have sent you a survey invitation email on Monday, the 21st, letting you know the survey was available for you to complete.  We asked OneOpinion to send a survey reminder yesterday (the 23rd) and another one on Friday, the 25th.  If you have not received the survey invite or yesterday's survey reminder, please reach out to OneOpinion - [email protected] - and ask them to send the survey to you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

How am I suppose to do this if they never answer their phone.Guess I should make them aware of this  if they are not going to follow thru with their surveys.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, footfree said:

One from Pincone and another from One Opinion guess they don't want to pay us for testing anymore .I asked Pinecone got a canned response and what I thought was a Viewpoint survey turned out to be One Opinion listen to what Julie from Viewpoint said

Thank you for your email.  Even though you are a member of the Viewpoint Forum panel you were not recruited through VPF.  You were recruited through OneOpinion to participate in this study for us.  

OneOpinion should have sent you a survey invitation email on Monday, the 21st, letting you know the survey was available for you to complete.  We asked OneOpinion to send a survey reminder yesterday (the 23rd) and another one on Friday, the 25th.  If you have not received the survey invite or yesterday's survey reminder, please reach out to OneOpinion - [email protected] - and ask them to send the survey to you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

How am I suppose to do this if they never answer their phone.Guess I should make them aware of this  if they are not going to follow thru with their surveys.

I think One Opinion is having issues

Good Luck

• Like 2

That is odd they sent you something with no follow-up.  But on the flip side, guess you got some free goodies. Of the two, Pinecone is the only one I use and not had this issue before, they are typically really good at contacting me in the time frame mentioned on a letter that comes with whatever it is they send. 

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is from October, but I want to share this. A few years ago I received a  paper towel to try out. The name of the company wasn't on the package and I never received a follow-up survey.

In the 4 years I've been doing surveys, I've received just that paper towel and one tube of toothpaste.

• 5 months later...

In Home Product Test surveys are fun. I too experienced the side effects of NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT because of the Lockdown, and these survey providers neither never emailed me the follow up remaining portions of survey. One survey provider technical support promised they'd help me to finish the in home product test survey opportunity, and they never did respond and confirm if the survey was already filled with enough participants. But receiving the free products are an incentive of themselves to me as payment. However, I do miss the dollar payments I might've cashed out with. Had I qualified to complete an IHPT.