banned for disqualifications

lawr52encef

hi  everyone.

Just wandering if anyone has been banned from a paticular site for being disqualified  for attempting surveys to many times.

I wont name the site but i have been banned for being disqualified too many times,ive been with the site for 5 years they are not happy with the amount of disqualications ive had,has anybody had this happened to them.Ive never heard of this before.

Cheers Tony Fox

• Like 2

No, can't say I've ever had that happen, but certainly gotten ticked off from attempting too many surveys with no leads.   

• Like 1

Well....SuperPayMe froze my account for "30-60 days for verification". I have been a member for 3 years and one day (2 months ago) they did that. I had never heard of that. It didn't matter what I said, they responded with quoting their rhetoric of rules over & over. NO ONE was "verifying" anything. I've seen online some members say they sent them a picture of their driver's license, but I was never asked for a thing. I only did surveys on their site. I have 1 referral, so I stay a member, but I don't trust them anymore and do a Tap survey on occasion there to keep my account active, but they pretty much they lost an active member when they did that to me for 60 full days (even then, I had to write to them to reinstate my account-twice, AND begged them to please add my referral's earnings as she told me she had been active all that time..) They were strange but I got my earnings finally.

Tap surveys WILL 'ban' you from getting DQ points for either 24 hours (usually) or until you qualify and complete a survey. I have been 'banned' that way... On some sites, Tap won't even appear, if you've been banned, so you have to be a member of another site to keep earning with Tap as most times, you're only 'banned' with a survey company, NOT the whole site and only on that site that you were doing too many surveys with Tap. It's too many surveys in a short amount of time getting too many DQ points is why Tap bans you. .

• Like 1

HI Anne Sue.

Thanks so much for replying to my post i have been with them yes Superpay.me for 5 years and they did this too me.Before tap banned me for too many disqualifications before that  they asked if i would give them a review which i did with pleasure. I can still do surveys on there site but not tap.I can still use theo rem they are good site also take a look @ GrabPoints very high disqualications points great site. Also offer nation have banned me as well i cant do any surveys at all for 30 days until tap review my account.Very dissapointed.Its hard enough tryiing to make a few dollars and they do this to you. Never mind we press on. Once again many thanks.I think you might be able to read review i gave on there site if you feel like.Cheers.Anthony (Tony) Fox.