Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
somelady

Product test gone wrong

Recommended Posts

somelady

I recently received tissue for a product test. One day I put a special roll on the tissue holder, not long after, the kitten got locked in the bathroom and unrolled the whole roll. Lol.  I asked for another roll but they said no.

  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cliche01

Sorry,  I know that's got to be a pain in the butt, but you have to admit it does have a funny side to it.   When they send you the follow-up survey, you should mention your kitten really liked the new TP and would highly recommend it.  :-D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mnleona

Sorry it happened but thanks for the laugh.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosiesmom

They sent you 1 roll?  Not a 4 pack or anything?  The cat made the story!  Sorry you didn't get to try it out yourself.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady
On 10/28/2019 at 5:52 PM, Cliche01 said:

Sorry,  I know that's got to be a pain in the butt, but you have to admit it does have a funny side to it.   When they send you the follow-up survey, you should mention your kitten really liked the new TP and would highly recommend it.  :-D

LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
schludermann
On 10/28/2019 at 12:11 AM, somelady said:

I recently received tissue for a product test. One day I put a special roll on the tissue holder, not long after, the kitten got locked in the bathroom and unrolled the whole roll. Lol.  I asked for another roll but they said no.

which panel was this product test for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
somelady

OneOpinion.  I didn't get points for the follow up survey but did receive the second batch of tissue.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mnleona
8 hours ago, somelady said:

OneOpinion.  I didn't get points for the follow up survey but did receive the second batch of tissue.

Good.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...