Nicequest Not So Nice

sue123

Anyone on here a member of the site Nicequest.  I have been for over a year and not really had any problem with them until today.  I rec'd the notice for a" Scheier" survey involving cosmetics.  I did one part and got the same notice with a dual listing for a another section that was 70 minutes long.  Started and 90 minutes later, I find there is a second Module.  That wasn't discussed in the initial contact (that I recall).  Started that one and 45 minutes later I find there is a third module, so I start that thinking that if I fail to complete all modules (no matter how many) I will not get the reward.  About 20 minutes into this one, I miss the circle to click for the answer and that damn thing throws we a screen that says this site cannot be reached.  Thinking to back up[ one screen, it tosses me out of the whole thing.  I have invested several hours in what was described as a 70 minute exercise.  This site also does not tell you what the reward is (known as shells) until you finish and submit.  SO I feel royally screwed.  I send a facebook message and email and don't expect to get any reply for days.  After the survey closes.  Points gone.  So mad I could have thrown a tv remote through the tv screen.  Has anyone else had this happen with this site?  Did you report and were they responsive?  Thanks for listening folks.

I would definitely contact someone and let them know what happened. Hopefully you also got a screenshot of the screen that timed out or whatever. I’d be pissed if I invested all that time and had that happen to me. I’d probably have steam coming out of my ears. And there’s no way on God’s green earth that I would invest 70 minutes of time on any kind of survey unless they were offering me like $500 or something. It seems when I try longer surveys on any of these sites, I get timed out, kicked out, the screen freezes and tells me that I’ve already done the survey 15-20 minutes into it. Screw that. I’ll do up to 20 minutes and that’s my threshold.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

BEWARE I noticed this site switched from awarding cash to merchandise, none of which I find worthy. So why do surveys when no worthy reward. And yes they have gone downhill in terms of number of surveys, qualification and rewards!