SURVEY JUNKIE WOW

mikep3000

anyone having issues with them lately? i have to let them call me to get my points redeem. been waiting for them to call me and NOTHING even doing what they wanted me to do on their website clicking that stupid button for them to call me. even did the contact support and NOTHING. anyone having the same issues!?!?

thanks 

I took a leave of absence from Survey Junkie for a year and last month start back up. They are even worse. They now admit they can't track their own surveys. I had some die at conclusion and even completed a survey and was awarded ZERO points. Also, they now won't let you copy/paste text from your history page. I maintain my own records and spreadsheets, particularly of the unethical panels. I expect to stop with Survey Junkie after the next payout threshold. 

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 3.23.12 PM.png

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...

I tested them a few days ago to possibly add them into my daily mix, and I made $5~ along with what I usually make. I wasn't expecting a lot to begin with but I wouldn't really consider them scammy. Got the money delivered to my survey bank account the next day as well without issue. 

• Confused 1