Qbord..new site & redeeming now worse then before..

greeneyeddevils

Just redeemed on the new Qbord site for an Amazon gift card...little did they tell me that I would have to wait forever to receive this gift card...at least before on the old site when you would redeem you'd at least get it in the mail in a week or two...now this when you redeem...beware since I didn't see any of this before I redeemed otherwise I wouldn't have right now..

Requested before Jan 1st--Sent by Jan 15th & so on for each & every month...so now you redeem today & won't be sent til at least Dec 15th....so stupid..

They revamp the site & it's crappier then ever before..why not instant redemption E-Certs? like cmon with these sites

• Like 1

I totally agree with you! Most of the sites I’m on do the instant redemption e-certs. To me, sending a physical gift card through the mail is so antiquated and dated. Guess I won’t be signing up with Qbord.

Edited by dawn_b_adams
Misspelling

14 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I totally agree with you! Most of the sites I’m on do the instant redemption e-cents. To me, sending a physical gift card through the mail is so antiquated and dated. Guess I won’t be signing up with Qbord.

Worse part is is that they shut the site down for 2-3months to make it better..although they changed their point system to now 100 points =$1 which is great & they've added more rewards to choose from...but they go back to the "stone age" & make you only be able to redeem in that one month time-frame & good luck to even get enough to cash out since it takes forever on the site..but not having "instant e-certs is not cool..most sites that I do these surveys on have this feature & it's why I redeem for them..not having it with Qbord after revamping the site is not cool

• Like 1