One Opinion Website Slow

calafan

Very slow for me too. And Emily seems to have disappeared. I just did a survey for 1000 points, competed to the end, and got a disqualification when it routed back to the main site and can't complain to Emily about it. It happened the other day too. I'm tired of spending 20 minutes doing a survey to be told I didn't qualify after finishing. And I don't want to email customer service, because the last time I did that they blocked my account for a few days.

I don't know why I keep going back to One Opinion. I guess I'm hoping it'll go back to what it was. Silly me, having false hope like that.

• Like 4

One Opinion has a toll free number you can call. I always call because that AI is totally useless. If I get to the end and successfully complete a survey and get DQ’d, I call them. Most of the time, I’m awarded the points when I call.

(866) 360-9574

8 hours ago, cricket said:

I also did a 20 minute survey, JD Power...and it said sorry, disqualified. That didn't make sense,,,I finished it! I have gotten no surveys now for 2 days. Hmm. I wonder what's going on.

That's the one I did that didn't give me points after finishing. So now that Emily is back, I asked about it. Seems my account is paused yet again. 

I've been with that site since the days they were MyView, never had any problems until this past month or so when I keep getting paused. I'm so tired of these sites screwing people over like this. Some of us depend on that extra money for bills and helping with expenses and it's super stressful when they "pause" or block you for nothing.

Sorry for the little rant, just had a bad night of no sleep and then woke up to more of the One Opinion stuff. 

1 hour ago, sageandcinnamon said:

That's the one I did that didn't give me points after finishing. So now that Emily is back, I asked about it. Seems my account is paused yet again. 

I've been with that site since the days they were MyView, never had any problems until this past month or so when I keep getting paused. I'm so tired of these sites screwing people over like this. Some of us depend on that extra money for bills and helping with expenses and it's super stressful when they "pause" or block you for nothing.

Sorry for the little rant, just had a bad night of no sleep and then woke up to more of the One Opinion stuff. 

I am paused again too! Second time this happened! The glitch paused many accounts AGAIN! Been with them for three years! Have you tried calling? I reached out on FB private messege-asked what browser I am useing again, ect. Waiting to hear back. How many times you been paused? 

29 minutes ago, Marks said:

I am paused again too! Second time this happened! The glitch paused many accounts AGAIN! Been with them for three years! Have you tried calling? I reached out on FB private messege-asked what browser I am useing again, ect. Waiting to hear back. How many times you been paused? 

This is my second time being paused, too. The last time was in September. I've been with them since 2013 and never had any problems with my account until the last few months.  I had Useless Emily start a ticket for me, but if I don't hear back in a few days I'll email directly.  I'm sure I'll just get one of those copy and paste emails about my browser and IP and if I'm using a VPN, blah blah blah. They'll never admit something could be wrong on their end.

16 minutes ago, sageandcinnamon said:

This is my second time being paused, too. The last time was in September. I've been with them since 2013 and never had any problems with my account until the last few months.  I had Useless Emily start a ticket for me, but if I don't hear back in a few days I'll email directly.  I'm sure I'll just get one of those copy and paste emails about my browser and IP and if I'm using a VPN, blah blah blah. They'll never admit something could be wrong on their end.

My first time was in September too! This all started happening when they were taken over by that awful company! Its not the original owners anymore-NEVER had a problem until they took over!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Marks said:

PAUSED AGAIN!! This is insane!! 

This morning I get an email AGAIN asking my browser-ect. Gave them the same reply and I am un-paused again and back to normal. Is this going to be a monthly thing for us? THEY NEED TO FIX THEIR SITE! Insane. They totally stress me out every time they pause me for no reason-lol!!!

On 12/9/2019 at 10:00 AM, Marks said:

PAUSED AGAIN!! This is insane!! 

Yep, me too.  Same day.  I have not had this happen before.  Their site has gone downhill fast the last several months.  Lots of issues.  I don't think they are even a legit site anymore for surveys as they seem to just want new customers so they can sell their personal information.  It used to be one of the best, now it is one of the worst.  Not paying rewards, no customer service at all, I could go on and on.  

• Like 1