Expert Outpost in serious decline

schludermann

Expert Outpost (AKA InMoment) is having reoccurring problems keeping their panel site populated with new surveys and forum questions. For years, they had new content every week, polls and opinions forum, and since the summer there have been extended periods of no activity in the surveys. They have also stopped responding to tickets and blocked email communications. I have a 1000 point completed survey from July that was acknowledged as not credited and never has been and there is no response to the tickets for updates. It's probably time to put this panel in the "do not disturb" pile and comeback next year to see if they are still alive.

• 3 months later...

UPDATE: Expert Outpost activity has apparently stopped. The last survey was mid December and all discussions have been frozen and "archived". Another Toluna success! NOT!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 8:06 AM, schludermann said:

UPDATE: Expert Outpost activity has apparently stopped. The last survey was mid December and all discussions have been frozen and "archived". Another Toluna success! NOT!

I stopped doing Toluna.

• 1 month later...

I just received an email from them that states they’ll be shutting down in May. Their panel has sucked for a long time, but worst of all, I currently have 4,600 points, and they STILL haven’t paid out for they 1,000 point survey that they sent out back in July. If they hadn’t cheated us out of those points, I could cash out. As it stands now, I just forfeit the points.

• Sad 1