IS ONE OPINION OVER? PHONE NUMBER INACTIVE, NO SURVEYS

cricket

OK, what's going on? Two threads here about nobody getting surveys for days now and when I wrote to "Emily" it said my account is paused. Seems like everyone elses too. One of the only good companies left. Emily's (robot) message says to look at my messages and I can see what progress has been made on my account. Where?? I looked everywhere. Not that I expect anything in a few hours at night but I am getting suspicious of them. No message on their Facebook page and no explanation on their home page. Ugh.

If the bot Emily indicates that your account is temporarily paused , contact support in any of the following ways:

- Follow the prompts Emily to open a ticket 

- Email them at [email protected]

- Private message them via the message button on their Facebook page

The last 2 options will get the faster response.

Mine was paused yesterday and I did get a response after opening a ticket with Emily. I was surprised they answered so fast. The usual "flagged for browser issues" and gave them the info they wanted. Now waiting for a response.

You would think, if a bunch of people get these so-called brower issues at once, that they would check their own software to see if something was wrong. Especially coming off a few days without Emily working properly. But no, it's easier to just blame the ones who take surveys for them.

Hopefully we all get unpaused soon.

• Like 1

Where did you get the response? I remember Emily saying I would get one but I don't know what to click on to see the response. I tried everything. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, cricket said:

Where did you get the response? I remember Emily saying I would get one but I don't know what to click on to see the response. I tried everything. Thanks.

I got an email back from them, it came from [email protected] I know Emily says you can check progress on the site in your Activities tab but there's nothing there about it when I looked. Also, she said you can ask her about it with the ticket number, but when I tried that she gave me the "I don't understand" answer.

I'm still waiting for them to make a decision on my account, I only got the email asking about my browser, my IP, do I have a VPN, etc.

So frustrating when they keep doing this. 

sage, I got the same exact email. I wrote back and told them I have the same browser that I have always used. Please post if you hear back and I'll do the same. Thanks!

All y'all are having the same issues I and many others had awhile back. I sent support all the info about my browser and OS in the initial email, and they did get back to me pretty quick. Ultimately, someone over at OneOpinion said they did a few "tweaks" on their end, and that unpaused my account. It's been working okay for me since, but I haven't done much there since all these issues. Likely have enough to cash out in a few weeks at this rate, and I'm curious how that's gonna go.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 10:07 AM, cricket said:

sage, I got the same exact email. I wrote back and told them I have the same browser that I have always used. Please post if you hear back and I'll do the same. Thanks!

Still no word back from them. I sent a third email today but they just aren't replying. I wonder if I'll ever get my account working again. (Plus had 11 bucks in there, so not ready to cash out but still my time and money just sitting there)

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sageandcinnamon said:

Still no word back from them. I sent a third email today but they just aren't replying. I wonder if I'll ever get my account working again. (Plus had 11 bucks in there, so not ready to cash out but still my time and money just sitting there)

Thats so weird- because now my second email was replied to this morning saying they fixed me. I got a feeling you will get a reply back soon.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marks said:

Thats so weird- because now my second email was replied to this morning saying they fixed me. I got a feeling you will get a reply back soon.

Thanks, I hope your feeling is right. I also sent a message a little while ago on FB, so hoping they get back to me one way or another. I'm just feeling so discouraged over this. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, sageandcinnamon said:

Thanks, I hope your feeling is right. I also sent a message a little while ago on FB, so hoping they get back to me one way or another. I'm just feeling so discouraged over this. 

I understand- its completely frustrating especially when it is their mistake! The first time it happened to me I believe it took a full week an maybe even a lil longer for them to unpause me-

• Like 1

They wrote back to me and fixed mine this morning. I did a few surveys and now it says nothing is available. Which may be the case but usually there is something every few hours. I'll see what tomorrow brings. Hope they don't pause me again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, cricket said:

They wrote back to me and fixed mine this morning. I did a few surveys and now it says nothing is available. Which may be the case but usually there is something every few hours. I'll see what tomorrow brings. Hope they don't pause me again!

Glad they fixed it. I'm slowing losing hope and thinking mine is permanently banned or something. They haven't even replied to my FB message. Not sure if they have any customer service on the weekend, so I may not hear back till next week.