IS ONE OPINION OVER? PHONE NUMBER INACTIVE, NO SURVEYS

cricket

10 hours ago, sageandcinnamon said:

Glad they fixed it. I'm slowing losing hope and thinking mine is permanently banned or something. They haven't even replied to my FB message. Not sure if they have any customer service on the weekend, so I may not hear back till next week. 

ON FB-Did you click on the message button? 

41 minutes ago, Marks said:

ON FB-Did you click on the message button? 

I did. I didn't bother with a public FB post because they just tell people to message them anyway. So I sent a message with all the details, gave them my email address and ticket number. That was early yesterday and nothing. 

The last time this happened I got my account back in 2 days, this is taking so much longer this time. And the worst thing is knowing I did nothing wrong and they have some kind of glitch that pauses accounts like this, means it could just happen over and over again.

I only go through all this because they give Paypal and that helps me with expenses. If they were strictly Amazon, I'd miss it but wouldn't drive myself nuts over it. 

So I guess I'll just keep waiting to see. I check my account several times a day too, just in case it gets fixed before they send an email. Still showing no surveys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So sorry you’re going through all this. One Opinion has been jacked up since Dynata took them over. I get so frustrated with them I just want to tell their stupid AI where to stick it. They are so disrespectful to their customers. I find the whole thing appalling. If they cannot get their act together, they should fold up and leave. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, sageandcinnamon said:

I did. I didn't bother with a public FB post because they just tell people to message them anyway. So I sent a message with all the details, gave them my email address and ticket number. That was early yesterday and nothing. 

The last time this happened I got my account back in 2 days, this is taking so much longer this time. And the worst thing is knowing I did nothing wrong and they have some kind of glitch that pauses accounts like this, means it could just happen over and over again.

I only go through all this because they give Paypal and that helps me with expenses. If they were strictly Amazon, I'd miss it but wouldn't drive myself nuts over it. 

So I guess I'll just keep waiting to see. I check my account several times a day too, just in case it gets fixed before they send an email. Still showing no surveys.

Give them time. They do not work on weekends from what I can see.

Finally my account is active again. I thought I'd have to wait until after Veterans Day, wasn't sure they'd be around to fix anything, but somewhere in the middle of the night they sent an email reminding me to check for surveys and then the customer service mail saying they made an adjustment in my account. Not sure if that even means anything and I really hope this doesn't happen again. 

Thanks to all for the moral support. lol Glad we're all back and running with them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, sageandcinnamon said:

Finally my account is active again. I thought I'd have to wait until after Veterans Day, wasn't sure they'd be around to fix anything, but somewhere in the middle of the night they sent an email reminding me to check for surveys and then the customer service mail saying they made an adjustment in my account. Not sure if that even means anything and I really hope this doesn't happen again. 

Thanks to all for the moral support. lol Glad we're all back and running with them. 

YAAAAY! I will tell ya though- since the first time this happened I always check Emily the bot after it says"no more surveys" and ask her why no surveys to make sure I am not paused again-lol- i become paranoid. :)

• Like 3

Actually wound up getting to another cash out faster than I thought I would due to last Saturday when I pretty much ran out of any decent surveys elsewhere and decided to give OneOpinion another shot. Got enough DQ points and completed (with credit) enough surveys to reach the cash threshold. (I had already been fairly close.) Requested payment Tuesday and got it in PayPal today.

So withdrawals seem to be working okay for now.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...