Sign in to follow this  
GreggLFriedmanMD

Beware of Medefield Surveys

GreggLFriedmanMD

Beware of Paid Physician Surveys from Medefield. They are often sent under the name of Laura Malett from Medefield. I have been scammed several times by this company where I complete the entire survey and they NEVER pay me. The one time that I did get paid was when I made multiple phone calls to them and threatened to contact the Pharmaceutical company that sponsored the survey,  and it still took over 6 months to get paid. There are plenty of good survey companies out there. This is NOT one of them. By Gregg L. Friedman MD

• Like 1

cricket

Thanks for that information, Gregg. I don't recall anyone posting here about medical surveys but you never know who's viewing so great that you posted. I do have doctor friends that do occasional medical surveys so I'll pass that information to them. Sorry you got scammed. This board is great because we post this kind of stuff. It's a shame that we have to deal with phone scams all day, ripoffs, scams everywhere...how people can do unconscionable things to each other. Thanks again!

• Like 2