Opinion Outpost and Valued Opinions

avemaria

Anyone know if they are the same company now?  I'm seeing 'Dynata' listed at the bottom of both websites.. VO was in the UK right?  and OO i'm not sure where they are but they used to be SSI.  Trying to figure out if they're the same company so I know how much to do with both combined.

I’d recommend Prolific. They are based in Great Britain. Since they pay in British Pounds, if you are in the United States, it’s actually a little more money based on the current exchange rate. 

• Like 1

E-Rewards is also changing over to Dynata. It's been at the bottom of emails when they offer me a "premium survey." They still send out regular emails without the Dynata signature so it seems they're making a gradual change.

I am sick of Valued Opinions. They used to give you a survey and it was just there. Now they ask questions to see if you qualify and it's the same survey...if you even get one and I always disqualify. I used to cash out at least once a month. Now it drags on and on. I haven't gotten a survey that panned out in months. thanks dawn for the recommendation of Prolific. I'll check it out.

• Like 1