Cint now offering surveys with low or no reward, $0.00

schludermann

This was always going to happen and doesn't surprise me. 

Cint are likely skint. Last year they terminated thousands of members accounts claiming they had breached the terms and conditions. It seems it was likely they were having a bit of a financial problem and so terminating all those accounts would mean tens of thousands of pounds owed to members could be written off. 

• Like 2

Yeah, when I see a Cint one, I bail. Not touching those with a 10 foot pole. I have my own nasty little nickname I give to Cint when I see their surveys. I cannot say the name on here though. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Yeah, when I see a Cint one, I bail. Not touching those with a 10 foot pole. I have my own nasty little nickname I give to Cint when I see their surveys. I cannot say the name on here though. :) 

Bet I can guess! :lol:

• Haha 2

I belong to them and I don't think I have ever cashed out, even after a few years.  I have stopped doing them.  I don't even know how much I have with them, but it isn't enough to cash out.  I think I checked a year ago and it was still under $10.  To see that they are offering nothing doesn't surprise me at all. 

• Like 2

On 11/15/2019 at 9:18 AM, samp28 said:

This was always going to happen and doesn't surprise me. 

Cint are likely skint. Last year they terminated thousands of members accounts claiming they had breached the terms and conditions. It seems it was likely they were having a bit of a financial problem and so terminating all those accounts would mean tens of thousands of pounds owed to members could be written off. 

I think the motivation runs even deeper than creating a write-off. I think it is actually a way to boost profits by never having to pay the members for services rendered. Meaning that Cint was paid by their clients and Cint never had to fork over the rewards due members because they had accused in breach of TOS and forfeit accumulated rewards. The reason I assert this is that Cint is a router and the actual surveys are done on the client pages, the URL always is different from anything controlled by Cint.  Mening the Client paid Cint and Cint was supposed to pay a portion to the panelist but instead kept the money for themselves...

• Like 2

When I see a survey from one of my sites I use and it has the word Cint on it, I click on the link that states I do not wish to be matched up at this time. I won't touch those surveys with a 10 foot pole either. I also avoid Peanut Labs, Ipsos, and a few others.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, lunastargazer said:

When I see a survey from one of my sites I use and it has the word Cint on it, I click on the link that states I do not wish to be matched up at this time. I won't touch those surveys with a 10 foot pole either. I also avoid Peanut Labs, Ipsos, and a few others.

Yeah, Cint is terrible, as is Ipsos. Believe it or not, I actually successfully completed two recent surveys from Peanut Labs. I about fell off my chair, was so shocked. Probably a fluke though. :) 

I'd fall off my chair too if I ever qualified for a Peanut Labs survey. When I see them pop up on a Survey company I'm on at the time, I just exit the browser and come back another time.

• Like 1