Avoid PopulusLive surveys

samp28

Huge tip for all, avoid surveys on this platform. If you are directed to one, just close it off.

I've had several of these surveys over the years where most of the time I have dq'd right at the start. There have been a few occasions I have done it and every time at the end it says it cannot record my answers due to inconsistent answers.

I've been doing surveys for many, many years and always give truthful answers even if it means I don't qualify for a survey. 

Just now I had another PopulusLive survey about smart meters. I was going to close it right as I remembered the previous problems but I thought "well, maybe it was a problem with their system or perhaps somehow I clicked something wrong previously so will give it one final shot".

I spent about 40 mins doing the survey, triple checking all answers, got to the end page to submit completion.... "We are sorry we cannot record your participation, our system has detected inconsistent answers"

That's it, done. Blacklisted any future survey invite from them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I've been with this site for years and have always found them very good.  I probably cash in my rewards about once every six weeks, so they're a nice little earner.  I received a message like the one above when I had just moved home and put in my old postcode and my new one, silly me, but I still continued receiving surveys from them.

• Like 2

I can only speak as I find, and I've no complaints about Populus. I earn a £50 cheque every three months or so, which is better than a poke in the eye with a dirty stick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

Populuslive are by far the best survey site not once in 4 years have I been dq'd . They pay £1 for 5 minutes of survey and I''ve never spent 40 minutes the most I have ever spent is 20 minutes for which I got £4 . I get 4 or 5 £50 cheques a year for little effort when you consider the absolute pittance the others pay. The only other decent site that pays proper rewards is Prolific Academic. 

• Like 1