Signed Up With Prolific But No Surveys Yet

cricket

Someone here suggested Prolific. After answering hundreds of questions, I am waiting to get a survey. Did anyone else have to wait a while before they came? It says to keep checking, to not rely on emails so I keep checking and nothing. Is this really a good site? It has nice reviews. I just hope something comes of it!

• Like 2

Myself, I'll go several days with maybe one or even no surveys, then suddenly I'll have 2-4 in one day. It's pretty erratic for me, but the surveys do eventually show up, and the compensation for the surveys is better than most other places.

Weekends, you'll likely get few, if any, surveys, as that's how it goes.

Stick with Prolific awhile. Give it a chance, and I think you should be pleased.

• Like 1

Thank you so much, Nevada for the encouragement. The way things have been with the other companies, it would be great to find a fruitful company! Much appreciation for replying :-)

• Like 2

I joined Prolific after reading about it here and I was not sure about it.  But I got an invite and then another.  I did cash out once already for $18.  And I think I have $15 again already.  What I like is that I haven't been dq'd yet.  I will do anything they offer.  Even for a few cents.  I like these folks a lot.

• Like 2

You need to check the site regularly.  There are a lot of surveys for which I never see an email invite.  And the quota's fill up pretty rapidly.  I joined back early this year and have already made over $100 so far.  Almost all the surveys are academic ones through Qualtrics.  Sometimes they are a little weird, but many of them are very short so it adds up.  In my top 5 panels now.  I'm at the point of giving up Branded and One Opinion now after the next cash outs.

• Like 4

Prolific is my all time favorite survey site. As others mentioned, you may go a few days without a survey, then get 4-5 in one day. I keep a tab minimized with Prolific, as once a survey pops up, they fill up pretty quickly. Some of their surveys pay quite a bit. The lesser ones may be only 1-2 minutes for like 25 pence, not too bad. It adds up. In a few months, I’ve received a total of £132.00. They are the only panel that hasn’t screwed me over.

• Like 1

You should be getting surveys on Prolific throughout the day. I see at least 5-7 per day. Sometimes they go fast, so leave your laptop on and keep checking. I agree this is the best survey site out there right now, next to Paidviewpoint and Pollpass. Other companies should take notes. Just be careful you do NOT use a VPN while doing Prolific because they will ban you if they catch it. I read on other forums that they are very strict with that. If you use a VPN and are not getting any surveys, this could be why. We need more survey sites like Prolific!

• Like 2

I certainly don't get that many either, but also I'm not constantly checking the site throughout the day. Imagine I would do better if I did.

Hey, that's a thought! Maybe I should check the site more often.

Duh! :lol:

• Like 1

I got my first one, yay! I had to look up the pound=U.S.dollar conversion. Got it straight now. I missed a few...yep, looks like you have to keep checking. Thanks to whomever first suggested this site. I forgot who it was, which thread but much appreciated!

• Like 2

I personally LOVE Prolific! It is one of my main money makers. They have you take studies. The best time I have learned is to log on around 2pm to about 5pm central time. I have seen that alot of studies get posted at these times. But you have to act quickly, these fill up fast. 

• Like 2

I signed up after reading about it in the forum. I can't get past the thing where they ask you to write something for 2 of the list of names they give you. I can only come up with something for one of them. I gave up a cpouple of months ago but I still get the invites most days.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned Prolific. I signed up a few days ago and already have 7 pounds in my account. (I'm in the US, but I just look at it as pounds and figure I'll be happily surprised with the amount when it's changed to dollars in Paypal)  I haven't cashed out yet since there is a small fee, and I'll wait until it goes a bit higher. But super impressed with them. All the surveys are interesting, so very different from the ones on most survey sites, and love that I don't get DQed on any of them.

I don't want to get too happy about them and jinx it, but so far this is my new favorite site and I'm so grateful for those who mentioned it in here.  :)

• Like 2

On 11/21/2019 at 8:12 AM, sageandcinnamon said:

I haven't cashed out yet since there is a small fee, and I'll wait until it goes a bit higher.

The fee is waived if you cash out with at least 20 pounds. And yes, it is nice that the exchange rate works in our favor. (Though less so than when I started, but still.) It is a pretty great site, yes.

• Like 1

Prolific are great. Interesting surveys with fair payment even for uk currency. Obviously those cashing out dollars are getting bonus money these days so fair play to our US cousins across the pond. You do need to keep checking the site for surveys and they go quickly.

• Like 2