InContext shopping surveys will not work on my desktop!

gso3006

About 6 months ago, I have been unable to get the Incontext shopping surveys to work on my computer.  It loads, then gives me the tutorial but never finishes.  Any suggestions?  I have tried using Edge and Chrome and neither work.  This is too bad because I liked to do those surveys, they weren't so boring.

I have an Ipad, and I have found that the Incontext site is a pain on there too. It works, but barely, and only after going back and forth between four different web browsers. Now when I see an Incontext survey, I just X out. Too much of a pain for the little that I get for it. I have given them feedback a couple of times on how difficult it is to get it to work, but I don’t think anyone there cares.

15 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

They work okay on my laptop. This is unfortunate, though, as I hate doing them. But I do them anyway. What is wrong with me? :lol:

That made me LOL for real. I always groan when I see one of them, but I do it because I never seem to get DQed and points are points.

I have had occasional problems with it freezing up and have to close out, but for the most part they always work well. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...