Thrifty pig

joopjk

Well, there's a online site for them, but it doesn't tell one much at all.  Guess I'd be a bit leery, but can't say I've dealt with them before. 

• Like 1

On 11/21/2019 at 5:09 PM, joopjk said:

Just received a 5 page letter in the mail from ThriftyPig, anyone ever heard of this  survey, says I can earn $10-$500 every month.

On 11/21/2019 at 5:09 PM, joopjk said:

Just received a 5 page letter in the mail from ThriftyPig, anyone ever heard of this  survey, says I can earn $10-$500 every month.

same happened to me, and I didn't find anything about them over internet.... strange

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I joined Thrifty Pig a while back.  It took forever to get enough to cash out.  Tried cashing out today.  It's a long process.  Had to get a verification code on the phone.  After that had to get one sent to my email.  The one from email keeps saying 'invalid.'   I sent a complaint to them about it.  The last time I had a problem they got back to me very fast so I'll see how this goes.

• 1 month later...

Glad someone here has info about them. I've been getting email invites thru other panels to join them since feb. I'd expect a website named thrifty pig to be a coupon or cheap deal type of website.

I received an email invitation from Productreportcard.com. I signed up and I've been getting a lot of surveys. I have not earned enough to cash out yet, but I'm getting close. I'll update this post after I earn enough to cash out. So far, I'd give it a thumbs up.