Locked out of LifePoints

nj07208

My problem is still not taken care of and it is now over a week. My points have not been transferred from my old account that they said I must have 'accidentally unsubscribed',  to my new account which they told me to open. I did all they asked me to do a week ago and still NO response from LifePoints

I am very disappointed and angry as well. I have been a member for years and years and I find this very disappointing.  Besides the fact I am out almost $50, I still have no surveys to take in my new account, still have the same error message. I no longer trust LifePoints and truly feel I am being ripped off. 

If any of this is ever resolved, I  will come back and post but after a week I don't have much hope. :oops:  In a few weeks I will close my new LifePoints account and chalk this up to one awful experience since I guess I really have no recourse. 

• Sad 1

For those who remember, I posted several months ago that I was no longer getting surveys from LifePoints.  I put in a help request to try to resolve the problem.  It is now 5 months later and the issue is still not resolved.  I can log in, but it says I have no surveys, and I cannot cash out.  I have not received any survey emails since a few weeks after this problem started.  I have sent several follow-ups to my service request.  All I get now is an automated message weekly saying "we are almost done resolving your issue".

As others have stated, I have been a member for a LONG time, going all the way back to GTM and My Survey.(like 10 years).  I have never had a problem take this long to resolve.  At this point all I want to do is cash out and drop LifePoints, but I'm about ready to give up hope even on that.  So don't hold your breath that your issues will be resolved in a timely manner.

• Sad 1

Thank,  jberri12.  I am sorry they have treated you so poorly. Apparently they are FAR from a reliable company and enjoy treating people unfairly and not resolve problems. I wonder how they choose who to rip off? Those of us that cash out the most? Seems to be the way it is.

• Sad 1

I've been locked out of LifePoints for about a week and I finally received a rather bizarre email from them, as follows:-

With very great regret we want to announce that you will no longer be able to access this account. But do not to worry and not focus on the problem, but on the solution we offer. As a one-time courtesy for being a valued member of our community, follow these steps to help us reinstate your original LifePoints

1. Firstly, please go to lifepointspanel.com and complete the registration process using a NEW email address.
2. Once you have re-joined our community using a NEW email address, please respond to this ticket and let us know your new and old email address. We will need to know both to reinstate your original LifePoints and transfer your original membership LifePoints into your new membership. 

To me, it looks as if someone has screwed up big time at LifePoints - the sentence that cracked me up was " But do not to worry and not focus on the problem, but on the solution we offer". That sounds like an apology without actually apologising...

Has anyone else seen something similar?

• Confused 1

same EXACT email I received, Sunweazle, except that they told me  that i unsubscribed by accident which I DID NOT.. I did exactly what they told me to do and that was 11 days ago. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING since. AND the new account I opened has an error message 506 and I can't take any surveys since there aren't any. SIGH

• Sad 1

WARNING! ATTENTION! this site is dead for new users. only older accounts get surveys there. since september 2019 every new registered account on this site gets a PS:506 error message on the dashboard after registering and NO surveys. they collect your sensitive data during the register process and after that you get no surveys.

surveypolice should warn users about this site. try it out for yourself: create a new account on this site and you will see a ps:506 error message on the dashboard. over 3 months since september and they still didn't fixed it.

Thank you, Maduga. I appreciate your sharing this information. So I guess there is no hope that they will do what they said and transfer my points from the old account ( which they said I mistakenly closed and I did not) to the new account they instructed me to open.

I am angry and disappointed as I have now lost almost $50, not to mention all the time and effort put into taking those surveys. Do we have ANY recourse?

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

Thank you, Maduga. I appreciate your sharing this information. So I guess there is no hope that they will do what they said and transfer my points from the old account ( which they said I mistakenly closed and I did not) to the new account they instructed me to open.

I am angry and disappointed as I have now lost almost $50, not to mention all the time and effort put into taking those surveys. Do we have ANY recourse?

you could make a complaint on bbb to get your money. i saw there some complaints about this website and the complainers had success to get their accounts or money back, so give it a try.

this website is known for blocking accounts according to many complaints on sites like trustpilot. i don't know, why they do all this random blocking. they do it with new and old accounts, so the age of an account means nothing. the previous site, globaltestmarket, didn't had this problem.  

• Like 1

Thank you, maduga. I will give them another week or so and then I will file a complaint. Not sure how I can prove that I had all those points but I guess it is worth a try. 

Other Lifepoint members have had similar problems if you read this thread. AND some have lost more money than I have. I hope they read our posts and file complaints too.

Why are they so slow to catchup with posting surveys after holidays and I haven't taken any form other panels since Thanksgiving. I've noticed other survey sites post the same surveys almost 2 weeks before LP does. Example, I can take surveys on other panels, and have to stop for 2 weeks before any surveys to show up with LPs. This tells me they are 2 weeks behind other panels when it comes to posting new surveys.

Seems all the negative reviews got the attention of BEN from LifePoints. All of us that wrote negative reviews got the same responses as follows:

LifePoints responded to this review on December 10, 2019

Hi    ,

We're sorry that you are experiencing issues with your LifePoints account and that your issues haven't been attended to.

If you open a new ticket with our Help Center here - https://lifepoints.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new - while quoting 'SITEREVIEW' and Error Code XYZ, we can ensure that your ticket is escalated with our customer service team who will address your issues.

We hope that we can welcome you back to the LifePoints Community soon.

Kind regards,
Ben

I did what Ben said to do and will report back here if they actually take care of the problem....
  • Like 1

I had forgotten all about this until I was going thru email. They said they merge would take 5-7 business days and today is the 7th day. I despise a company/person that will just not admit they made an error and offer a solution to fix it. To lie and say we deleted accounts (which did not happen), have us jump thru hoops of getting a new account made and then never have them merged is absolutely ridiculous.  I had cashed out fairly recently so I don't think I even had 1000 points in my account so I don't believe that's the issue. If it's a matter of wanting new opinions, then just say that. Does anyone know what state they're located in?

EXTRA! EXTRA!

It seems Ben worked his MAGIC and I received an email and was told that all my points would be transferred in 3-4 business days!  

I will report back as soon as this happens!!!

IF you are having problems, please do follow the info I previously posted and maybe you will have some success in recovering your account.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

EXTRA! EXTRA!

It seems Ben worked his MAGIC and I received an email and was told that all my points would be transferred in 3-4 business days!  

I will report back as soon as this happens!!!

IF you are having problems, please do follow the info I previously posted and maybe you will have some success in recovering your account.

Yep. It was fixed in a matter of hours and we didn't unsubscribe accidentally: My email and their response below.

Support Team (LifePoints)

Dec 11, 19:55 GMT

Your memberships were combined and the remaining xxx LifePoints from [email protected] were credited to your new account xxxxxx@yahoo.com December 9th.

Your membership was temporarily inactivated due to a system glitch but I have confirmed your membership is active again and you should have no further problems logging it.

Dec 11, 17:23 GMT

I despise a company/person that will just not admit they made an error and offer a solution to fix it. To lie and say your panelists deleted accounts (which did not happen), have us jump thru hoops of getting a new account made and then never have them merged is absolutely ridiculous. If it's a matter of wanting new opinions then say that. Do not assume that everyone taking surveys is uneducated and willing to be treated like crap for a few cents because that is hardly the case.
My "canceled" membership: xxxxxx@yahoo.com
My "new" membership: [email protected]
No merge has occurred as of this moment.

• Like 1

They still insist that I unsubscribed and I DID have to open a new account using a new email address. I DO HOPE my points are transferred over soon. TIME WILL TELL. I do NOT trust LifePoints anymore!  I will report back here if/when something happens.