Locked out of LifePoints

nj07208

As promised I NOW can log into my new account and most of my points were transferred. I had three surveys to take and took them all, spent a LOT of time on them. I got an error message for one, did not get any points for another, and got two points for the third survey that I completed in full also.

I contacted the help desk for all three surveys...sigh. Same old thing another day. I am seriously considering cashing out and forgetting about LifePoints

• Sad 1

This is why I don't attempt any LifePoints surveys longer than fifteen minutes estimated. That's about all the time I'm willing to waste, and even then I'm not so happy to get that message about the survey having "filled up quickly" and getting no credit for it. :92_thumbsdown:

I am going to quit as soon as I can cash out, period. Help desk said I got the points and I DID NOT, for all three surveys....what a rip off.... I have so had it!   YOU ARE SO RIGHT, NevadaJones!! 

• Like 1

Well, after getting a  response from LifePoints on 6th Dec, and following their instructions to open a new account, I received another daft email today:-

"After reviewing your member history and performing an audit of your membership, we have found evidence that you have violated LifePoints community Terms and Conditions, which has resulted in your membership being deactivated.

Membership in LifePoints requires truthfully and honestly answering the questions presented in each survey. The survey answers provided by members is vital to the research and businesses asking for opinions.

We are aware of certain members completing surveys without actually answering any survey questions, opening duplicate memberships and/or referring the same person(s) with different email addresses, using the same IP address.

Please note that this is a violation of the LifePoints Reward Point Rules and therefore we have deactivated your membership and forfeited all LifePoints collected until this point."

And after I queried this email (as I know I haven't breached T&Cs) they sent this:-

"Your inquiry was escalated for further review. Per management, Terms and Condition violations have been confirmed and the account(s) will remain closed.

LifePoints reserves the right to terminate any membership suspected of Terms and Condition violations and further forfeit all awards earned from said account.

LifePoints does not reveal how investigations are conducted or the measures taken to investigate memberships. This policy is a precaution to prevent future circumvention of our security measures and/or investigative tactics.

LifePoints always errs on the side of the member, and the evidence must be overwhelming to result in membership termination. The evidence in your case was overwhelming.

Therefore, your membership(s) were terminated and all associated awards were forfeited upon membership termination".

I also have a similar problem with survey panels on the Cint platform (Falkor Studios, Opini, PanelChamp, Surveyyeah and Saybucks), so I'm wondering whether they've fed back incorrect info to LifePoints. Has anyone else been affected in this way?

• Sad 1

Good luck to anyone trying to log in to LifePoints I have been trying for months to log in.  It want let you log in or join I think they have decided to close or something.  I hate they took the my survey site and some others and now it doesn't work.  I have sent so many emails and always get the same email answer we are working on it.  It has been 4 months now.  I think I am giving up.

I finally was able to log in again after being locked out for 2 months! I wrote to that "BEN" today and they fixed it in 10 minutes. I did not have to make a new account or anything. All my old points were there and they also gave me 600 points for my troubles. I wrote that I been a member for over 10 years and there is no reason why i am locked out except for a bug on their end. Ben wrote back it was a tech glitch and apologized. I never had to make a new account at all.

MAKE SURE YOU WRITE TO THAT BEN-OTHERWISE YOUR GOING TO HAVE ENDLESS EMAILS GOING TO A HELP DESK IN INDIA THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING! WRITE TO BEN AND PUT THAT CODE IN HE SAYS TO.

• Like 1

I deleted my old email and notified them of my new email and they tell me I have to use my old email and change my password. How can I use my old email if it is deleted from my desktop? The right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing with this survey company!

Everyones responses confirm that LifePoints is not acompany I want to be associated with. HOPE I get a few surveys THAT WORK and can cash out for $50. I AM DONE!

Marks, you are LUCKY.  I have been a member for about ten years as well but I had to jump through their hoops, lost all my help tickets worth 100's of points, had to establish a new email address and a new account, and about 1000 more points were lost in the process. I have SO had it...

I am actually surprised to see that some members are having a good response from the Life Points folks.  I unsubscribed several months ago after long-term memberships with both My Survey and Global Test Market.  I think these people are scammers!  I would get the same lists of surveys over and over again, would be DQ'd in the midst or at the end or after finishing the entire survey - and then when I would write to the Help Desk, I would either get no response or get a "canned" response weeks later.  It was totally unacceptable service and I finally decided (regretfully) that they were a waste of my time.  I have seen comments on their Facebook page from other members having similar experiences - most of us former members of My Survey and GTM - for some reason Life Points management did not care to give us reasonable service.  So, if you are still a member and having issues, it is unlikely that they will resolve.  I rate them "F" at this point.

11 hours ago, Sunweazle said:

Well, after getting a  response from LifePoints on 6th Dec, and following their instructions to open a new account, I received another daft email today:-

"After reviewing your member history and performing an audit of your membership, we have found evidence that you have violated LifePoints community Terms and Conditions, which has resulted in your membership being deactivated.

Membership in LifePoints requires truthfully and honestly answering the questions presented in each survey. The survey answers provided by members is vital to the research and businesses asking for opinions.

We are aware of certain members completing surveys without actually answering any survey questions, opening duplicate memberships and/or referring the same person(s) with different email addresses, using the same IP address.

Please note that this is a violation of the LifePoints Reward Point Rules and therefore we have deactivated your membership and forfeited all LifePoints collected until this point."

And after I queried this email (as I know I haven't breached T&Cs) they sent this:-

"Your inquiry was escalated for further review. Per management, Terms and Condition violations have been confirmed and the account(s) will remain closed.

LifePoints reserves the right to terminate any membership suspected of Terms and Condition violations and further forfeit all awards earned from said account.

LifePoints does not reveal how investigations are conducted or the measures taken to investigate memberships. This policy is a precaution to prevent future circumvention of our security measures and/or investigative tactics.

LifePoints always errs on the side of the member, and the evidence must be overwhelming to result in membership termination. The evidence in your case was overwhelming.

Therefore, your membership(s) were terminated and all associated awards were forfeited upon membership termination".

I also have a similar problem with survey panels on the Cint platform (Falkor Studios, Opini, PanelChamp, Surveyyeah and Saybucks), so I'm wondering whether they've fed back incorrect info to LifePoints. Has anyone else been affected in this way?

These people are scammers!  Consider yourself lucky to get away from them.

On 12/15/2019 at 7:47 PM, Sandy21 said:

As promised I NOW can log into my new account and most of my points were transferred. I had three surveys to take and took them all, spent a LOT of time on them. I got an error message for one, did not get any points for another, and got two points for the third survey that I completed in full also.

I contacted the help desk for all three surveys...sigh. Same old thing another day. I am seriously considering cashing out and forgetting about LifePoints

Run for your life...

Interesting. I have been with them for over 15 years , first as mysurvey and now LifePoints. There have been some issues over the years regarding their Help Desk responses , but since the transition to LifePoints , I always get a response when posting an issue in the Help Desk. Issues are always solved and points awarded. Plenty of surveys. Cashing out never has failed. Cashed out a couple weeks ago for $50 Paypal and just recently for $20 Paypal.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Marks said:

I finally was able to log in again after being locked out for 2 months! I wrote to that "BEN" today and they fixed it in 10 minutes. I did not have to make a new account or anything. All my old points were there and they also gave me 600 points for my troubles. I wrote that I been a member for over 10 years and there is no reason why i am locked out except for a bug on their end. Ben wrote back it was a tech glitch and apologized. I never had to make a new account at all.

MAKE SURE YOU WRITE TO THAT BEN-OTHERWISE YOUR GOING TO HAVE ENDLESS EMAILS GOING TO A HELP DESK IN INDIA THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE DOING! WRITE TO BEN AND PUT THAT CODE IN HE SAYS TO.

I tried that but had no luck at all - this is the response they sent:-

"Thank you for contacting us and please accept our apologies for the late response.

After carefully reviewing your query, we have detected inconsistencies linked to your LifePoints membership and activity while completing surveys.

At LifePoints, we value a safe and truthful community for our members and clients. We’ve noticed activity in your membership that is not in line with our Terms of Use (https://www.lifepointspanel.com/terms-of-service) and Rewards Program (https://www.lifepointspanel.com/terms-rewards), and we can no longer offer you a LifePoints membership.

Please note that any LifePoints points collected until this point will be forfeited, and your membership will remain deactivated.

Thanks for your understanding."

I'll not waste any more time on these despicable people; same goes for Cint survey panels.