Locked out of LifePoints

nj07208

3 hours ago, Sunweazle said:

I tried that but had no luck at all - this is the response they sent:-

"Thank you for contacting us and please accept our apologies for the late response.

After carefully reviewing your query, we have detected inconsistencies linked to your LifePoints membership and activity while completing surveys.

At LifePoints, we value a safe and truthful community for our members and clients. We’ve noticed activity in your membership that is not in line with our Terms of Use (https://www.lifepointspanel.com/terms-of-service) and Rewards Program (https://www.lifepointspanel.com/terms-rewards), and we can no longer offer you a LifePoints membership.

Please note that any LifePoints points collected until this point will be forfeited, and your membership will remain deactivated.

Thanks for your understanding."

I'll not waste any more time on these despicable people; same goes for Cint survey panels.

I'm not sure what's going on, Sunweazle. Are you sure no one else is using your email address or maybe even home address? I know all of these companies have different requirements on how many people in a household can belong to a panel. I've never been removed from a site for violating T&C's so I'm not really sure where you can go from here. 

26 minutes ago, nj07208 said:

I'm not sure what's going on, Sunweazle. Are you sure no one else is using your email address or maybe even home address? I know all of these companies have different requirements on how many people in a household can belong to a panel. I've never been removed from a site for violating T&C's so I'm not really sure where you can go from here. 

Thanks for the suggestions, but it's only me at my home address and no-one else has access to my email accounts. I don't have more than one account with any survey panel.  I think Cint must have adopted a rather aggressive approach when reviewing accounts and I seem to have been caught up in this somehow. I've been with LifePoints for 9 years (originally with mysurvey and Globaltestmarket) and it was fine until they moved on to the Cint platform about a year ago.

I'm not going to bother with any survey panels that use the Cint platform as it's just not worth the hassle, especially when they steal your earnings and refuse to say why. The SSI platform isn't much better and I'm thinking about cashing out and then ditching survey panels that use that platform.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, episemion said:

Interesting. I have been with them for over 15 years , first as mysurvey and now LifePoints. There have been some issues over the years regarding their Help Desk responses , but since the transition to LifePoints , I always get a response when posting an issue in the Help Desk. Issues are always solved and points awarded. Plenty of surveys. Cashing out never has failed. Cashed out a couple weeks ago for $50 Paypal and just recently for $20 Paypal.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones. 

LifePoints has fixed my problem and transferred over most of my points. I want to cash out and call it quits with this company, have only a short way to go. BUT since this new account under a new email address has been created for me there have been NO SURVEYS to take. There is no error message but absolutely no surveys. Has anyone been getting surveys as of late.? Thanks for your response!

My acct. was deactivated a few months ago.  I contacted them a few times and was told they cannot reactivate that acct. but I could sign up using another email address and they would transfer all my points.  I did that and they did transfer my points and I cashed them out.  But since opening a new acct. I get an error on the main page and no surveys at all.

I have emailed them about this twice and no response.  I can sign into my new acct. but no surveys are there and I get no emails with survey with my new acct.  I do occasionally get an email at my old acct. but it is information and no surveys.  

About 5 years ago my email provider decided ALL my email was spam so everything went to my spam folder.  Emails from surveys, friends, family, etc. all went to spam folder.  The email provider had no idea why this happened.   A year later some surveys went to spam again.  One survey company quickly deactivated my acct. both times and would not respond to emails.  I went through the BBB and they got my acct. reactived both times.   It happened again on Sunday.  An email with a survey from that company went to spam. I marked it not spam but as expected my acct. has been deactivated.  I contacted them but their canned response is they are out  until after the holidays.  This survey company is owned by Dynata.  

• Sad 1

Thanks NevadaJones. I guess it is just me! So they allow me to open a new account after they tell me i unsubscribed ( I absolutely did not!) . They transfer most of my points and NOW they don't give me any surveys to take? WHY did they bother even bother opening a new account if they don't give me any surveys? Nothing makes sense here..Sigh...

Dingbat077. Please scroll back and see what I have written as to how to solve your problem with the error message. OF COURSE I no longer get the error message but I also get NO surveys! 

• Sad 1

On 12/28/2019 at 12:43 PM, Sandy21 said:

Think I will try and send them an inquiry as to why I have not had any surveys since my new account was opened. 

Did you fill out your profile on the new account? That may be the reason.

WHERE are the profile surveys? I looked and looked and can't find any profile surveys as I was told. I DID fill out my profile, yes.

I keep asking for help as to why I am not getting any surveys and my questions are never answered. I get generic answers and nothing else....sigh

17 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

WHERE are the profile surveys? I looked and looked and can't find any profile surveys as I was told. I DID fill out my profile, yes.

I keep asking for help as to why I am not getting any surveys and my questions are never answered. I get generic answers and nothing else....sigh

I cant find the profile surveys anymore either-I noticed they were gone about a week ago.

Those of you still locked out or not getting any surveys, you're missing out! There's a survey there right now that's only 20 minutes...for 1 point! :lol:

• Haha 2

Thanks Marks and Nevada Jones.

I needed the laugh, Nevada Jones!  THANK YOU!

And Marks, at least I know I am not the only one!!

Kudos to both of you!

• Like 2

It is over a month now that I was locked out of LifePoints and I had to open a new account with a new email address. LifePoints transferred my points but I have gotten only ONE survey in over a month.  I have tried to get help FOUR times and I get repeated generic answers that do NOT answer my questions as to HOW to start getting surveys again.. Besides quitting  LifePoints, is there anything else that you can think of that I can do to start getting surveys again? BTW, I still get LifePoints informational  emails (not emails about surveys) at the OLD email address and none at the new one.  FRUSTRATION!!!

• Sad 2