Locked out of LifePoints

nj07208

Tried to log in several times this morning.  No response to my request to reset my password.  Last correspondence from them was on December 19th.  

• Sad 1

On 1/9/2020 at 3:46 PM, Sandy21 said:

It is over a month now that I was locked out of LifePoints and I had to open a new account with a new email address. LifePoints transferred my points but I have gotten only ONE survey in over a month.  I have tried to get help FOUR times and I get repeated generic answers that do NOT answer my questions as to HOW to start getting surveys again.. Besides quitting  LifePoints, is there anything else that you can think of that I can do to start getting surveys again? BTW, I still get LifePoints informational  emails (not emails about surveys) at the OLD email address and none at the new one.  FRUSTRATION!!!

Sounds like someone did something wrong when they "merged" your accounts. I don't get any notifications at my old email address and there are plenty of surveys in my new account. I already have enough to cash out and that's with all the errors!

Has anyone else had their Help Center requests vanish in the last couple of days? Went to check on one 2 days ago and all , but open and closed , were gone. Messaged support via FB and it was suggested to clear cache and cookies. That did nothing. That was in Edge. Same result in Firefox and Chrome. .

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, episemion said:

Has anyone else had their Help Center requests vanish in the last couple of days? Went to check on one 2 days ago and all , but open and closed , were gone. Messaged support via FB and it was suggested to clear cache and cookies. That did nothing. That was in Edge. Same result in Firefox and Chrome. .

That happened to me as well.  My ticket, which I had opened back in July 2019 and was still not resolved, disappeared.  So I did what was suggested above and messaged them on Facebook.  Have not received a response yet.  If that doesn't work I will abandon the $20 they have hostage and just kill my account an walk away.

• Sad 1

Help center request are all gone for me too....I have repeatedly messaged them on Facebook about so many things...never any reply. Such a reliable company! 

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Help center request are all gone for me too....I have repeatedly messaged them on Facebook about so many things...never any reply. Such a reliable company! 

At least I know I am not the only one and that it is on their end. I suspect that somehow all were deleted since when I opened a ticket , the ticket number was merely 3 digits whereas they used to be at least 6. Perhaps if enough users inquire about it they will check into it.

5 hours ago, episemion said:

At least I know I am not the only one and that it is on their end. I suspect that somehow all were deleted since when I opened a ticket , the ticket number was merely 3 digits whereas they used to be at least 6. Perhaps if enough users inquire about it they will check into it.

FYI I did receive a response on Facebook.  They said they would respond to my help desk ticket (I gave them the number on Facebook) when my issue was resolved and apologized again.  So to me that means the requests are still in their system, but are not being displayed on the web site.  Maybe at the new year the counter gets reset and the web site logic doesn't know how to handle that change.  I don't know.  At least my ticket is still "live".  But of course my problem is still there, sigh.

18 hours ago, jberri12 said:

FYI I did receive a response on Facebook.  They said they would respond to my help desk ticket (I gave them the number on Facebook) when my issue was resolved and apologized again.  So to me that means the requests are still in their system, but are not being displayed on the web site.  Maybe at the new year the counter gets reset and the web site logic doesn't know how to handle that change.  I don't know.  At least my ticket is still "live".  But of course my problem is still there, sigh.

When I saw that all of the entries were missing , I immediately filed a ticket. The ticket number was only 3 digits whereas they had always been 7 digits up until that point. That alone says they were deleted. The ticket is still there , but not responded to. The responses I got on Facebook were to clear cache and cookies , try other browsers , and today it was to turn off proxies. The instructions given were for Internet Explorer , Firefox , Chrome , and Safari , but no mention of Edge. The instructions were also way out of date , at least for Firefox. Just got a response on Facebook that the issue was escalated.

UPDATE: Looks like they fixed the missing Help Center entries issue. When I checked on Tuesday afternoon , they were all back. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Thanks, episemoin...I check and they ARE back. Now if I could just get some surveys! :(

Within a day or so after they were back , it looked like the flood gates opened. Suddenly , I had loads to do. There were none while the Help Center issue was there.