Locked out of LifePoints

nj07208

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

FINALLY got a survey and completed it.THEN I got a Cint error message. I did send in a help request..One survey in three months is NOT GOOD. :???: 

That has been happening a bit lately. I have always opened a ticket , gotten a response within 36 hours , and receives the points. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

episemoin, I did get a response and it said it would take 4 to 6 weeks after a complete audit and IF I deserved it I would get my points. :cry:

That sounds a bit long , except for a diary. Regular surveys have rarely taken more than 10-14 days.

LifePoints finally reinstated me.  I had to have a new email address for this and it did take a little while . . . but I am back on line.  They credited me with all the points I had accumulated.  My advice to anyone would be to keep emailing them and hopefully you will have the same good luck I did.  Kudos to the customer service staff at LifePoints!

• Like 1

Glad it worked for you, alfigler. I was told I unsubscribed, which I did not, had to open with a new email address like you but not all points were reinstated. AND I barely get any surveys now. After SO MANY requests for help, maybe 20, nothing happens with the points I didn't get, lack of survey, and I STILL get information sent to my old email address and none to my new one....not notiifcation of surveys (since I barely get any) but informational emails. I have asked for help with this as well..still nothing. They respond saying it has been taken care of and it never has been, on ALL issues.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

For sure their support is a bit lacking. Had technical issues for a diary I was trying to start. (Don't ask why I was going to do it...I'm an idiot!) Reported the glitch, and I got two very fast replies...both only asking how well their support staff addressed the problem. Huh? They didn't! :lol:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

For sure their support is a bit lacking. Had technical issues for a diary I was trying to start. (Don't ask why I was going to do it...I'm an idiot!) Reported the glitch, and I got two very fast replies...both only asking how well their support staff addressed the problem. Huh? They didn't! :lol:

The trick I have been using with the diaries is at the initial opening , copy the URL to a Notepad document , and save it. I also save the email invite. That way , should the link vanish off the LifePoints site or the email one stop working , I still have access to the diary. After completion , I have always gotten the points in at most 3 weeks.

• Like 1

I couldn't sign in on Feb 24th. I've emailed them twice with no answer. They stopped sending invites but sent an email about a contest on their facebook yesterday. I don't have a facebook account and I can't contact them on it.