nj07208

Locked out of LifePoints

Sandy21

NONE for me at all...sniff sniff....:-(

Sandy21

FINALLY got a survey and completed it.THEN I got a Cint error message. I did send in a help request..One survey in three months is NOT GOOD. :???: 

• Sad 2

episemion
13 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

FINALLY got a survey and completed it.THEN I got a Cint error message. I did send in a help request..One survey in three months is NOT GOOD. :???: 

That has been happening a bit lately. I have always opened a ticket , gotten a response within 36 hours , and receives the points. 

• Like 1

Sandy21

episemoin, I did get a response and it said it would take 4 to 6 weeks after a complete audit and IF I deserved it I would get my points. :cry:

• Sad 1

episemion
16 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

episemoin, I did get a response and it said it would take 4 to 6 weeks after a complete audit and IF I deserved it I would get my points. :cry:

That sounds a bit long , except for a diary. Regular surveys have rarely taken more than 10-14 days.

episemion

One odd quirk I have noted of late since LifePoints now seems to use Cint a bit , is that a survey completed via Cint on Crowdology (also a Cint site) periodically returns to LifePoints instead of Crowdology with no points received. Has also happened the reverse as well , but very rare. Weird!!

alfigler

LifePoints finally reinstated me.  I had to have a new email address for this and it did take a little while . . . but I am back on line.  They credited me with all the points I had accumulated.  My advice to anyone would be to keep emailing them and hopefully you will have the same good luck I did.  Kudos to the customer service staff at LifePoints!

• Like 1