Late disqualifications

Grumpy

On 12/2/2019 at 3:14 AM, Grumpy said:

How is this for a Pie In The Sky Dream. How about a BILL OF RIGHTS for survey takers. Or a paid subscription to a site similar to Survey Police that actually had control of the survey portal. Maybe a small claims court for our use. I appreciate the comments one and all.

I've started a thread on developing a "survey panelist bill of rights".  I hope you join in.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

I've had deeply frustrating DQ experiences in the last few days, both of which happened after I'd successfully completed long surveys. E.g.,  I completed a Harris survey after having spent 22 minutes on it. Page after page after page of questions about Covid-19 and about the company Intel and politics and I did it successfully, completing it, including many pages of demographics at the end. Is it the demographics that cause this? If so, why do they put these questions at the END of a survey, rather than the beginning?  Then, this morning. I took a long Ipsos survey which sent me in a simulated shopping trip to buy a computer. A very long survey which included a little psychological exercise which asked me to select five mood images from a long list of them and then explain why those images reflected my experience of buying the computer. At the end, this survey did not even return to the originating survey site; instead, I got the message of death from Samplicio.us: "Unfortunately, you haven't qualified for any surveys at this time. We hope you'll try again later." 

Both these surveys I accessed through Point Club. I wrote to PC about the first incident and you know what they said? ""For sure, it feels time was wasted when disqualification happens after spending 22 minutes. But we should take it as an inspiration in completing further more surveys."  Grumpy's correct. We need a bill of rights for survey takers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CatShaw54 said:

I've had deeply frustrating DQ experiences in the last few days, both of which happened after I'd successfully completed long surveys. E.g.,  I completed a Harris survey after having spent 22 minutes on it. Page after page after page of questions about Covid-19 and about the company Intel and politics and I did it successfully, completing it, including many pages of demographics at the end. Is it the demographics that cause this? If so, why do they put these questions at the END of a survey, rather than the beginning?  Then, this morning. I took a long Ipsos survey which sent me in a simulated shopping trip to buy a computer. A very long survey which included a little psychological exercise which asked me to select five mood images from a long list of them and then explain why those images reflected my experience of buying the computer. At the end, this survey did not even return to the originating survey site; instead, I got the message of death from Samplicio.us: "Unfortunately, you haven't qualified for any surveys at this time. We hope you'll try again later." 

Both these surveys I accessed through Point Club. I wrote to PC about the first incident and you know what they said? ""For sure, it feels time was wasted when disqualification happens after spending 22 minutes. But we should take it as an inspiration in completing further more surveys."  Grumpy's correct. We need a bill of rights for survey takers.

I’m so sorry to hear you had to go through all this crap. BTW, Point Club is a total joke and a scam. They send these poorly worded canned emails with bad grammar. They tried that crap on me, and I complained to the BBB and got results. I’d file a complaint with BBB if I were you. They will hold them accountable.