Branded Surveys

trevorpee

Anyone else having problems with Branded Surveys? I've been using this site for quite some time now and always accumulate more than 1500 points (more than £10). This past month it's been atrocious: I qualify for hardly any surveys and when I do complete one get directed back to BS to be greeted with a 'Quota full' message. This is completely unacceptable. I've raised queries with them and will report back on their response, but it might be time to pull the plug on this site.

Yes, the very same issue. CanNOT qualify even though their screen shows my demographics and that those were why I was chosen. Ridiculous. I did an experiment. In a 5 minute span, I got like 14 email invites. Targeted for specific surveys, right? I didn’t qualify for any. This morning, after not qualifying through several trying times the day before and apparently being unqualified for anything Branded has going on, I received over 20 invites. Not wasting my time. Friend, try Qmee. I love them. It takes a day or two to get rhythm going but it does pick up. You might get bumped out of a handful but they more than make up for it. Cash out any amount, once a day, so make sure you’re don’t want to add to balance before you withdraw. So easy and honestly,  I also love Univox May have an issue or two but they FIX them quickly and points are flowing. I don’t care about the Christmas contest but they’ve really upped the payouts and even if payments are delayed, it’s usually only about three days and they communicate. You do have to work up to Amabassador level and once you are, it’s pretty darn smooth. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the response, GammiWoo. Sorry to hear your woes, but relieved to learn it's not just me. I've been with Qmee for a while, and agree it is very good.  Since November 1 I've accumulated £20 there. That site and Prolific Academic are my best earners. Thanks for the heads up about Univox. I'd not heard of it before so will check it out. Cheers:91_thumbsup:

I agree regarding Qmee. I can rack up money pretty quickly. Yesterday, I racked up $3 or so, and cashed out with PayPal when my account had a little over $10. I like that they’re simple and all. I don’t like drama.

• Like 1

But today I made $3.15. :91_thumbsup: Not bad for one site on a Sunday, usually the slowest day of the week for me. 

But the best part of it all? One of the surveys was about Adam Sandler. WTH? :lol:

• Haha 1

An update: BS didn't respond to my queries but have credited me with the points. I  really don't want to have to chase them every time just to get the pathetically low number of points they offer these days. This outfit has gone to the dogs this last month or so. Time to say goodbye I think.

• 2 months later...

Yes "Branded" has gone downhill! They started off fine, except for all NON-qualifies and they give a token 2-4 pts for trying. Then I found surveys stopped coming altogether Nov 2019.  I wouldn''t lose sleep or waste time contacting them as to what happened. As the axiom goes "Better to have loved and lost ..." same with survey sites, try it and see

• 2 weeks later...

When a survey site goes to the trouble of taking points away from you for a survey done about 2 months prior then I want nothing to do with them. Points that are usually for about 60 or 70 pence uk ,I mean really are they that petty? Sorry Branded you're gone.

• Like 1

My experience with Branded has been very positive.  A few times I completed a survey and was told that I didn't qualify.  I used to send an email complaining, but don't do that anymore.  But when I checked my points a few days later, I was given credit for the survey.  Lately I have been able to complete enough surveys that I can cash out $10 every 8 or 9 days.  This is my go to survey site.

On 2/15/2020 at 12:50 PM, alfigler said:

My experience with Branded has been very positive.  A few times I completed a survey and was told that I didn't qualify.  I used to send an email complaining, but don't do that anymore.  But when I checked my points a few days later, I was given credit for the survey.  Lately I have been able to complete enough surveys that I can cash out $10 every 8 or 9 days.  This is my go to survey site.

When you ,for one reason or another , need to take a break for a month or two ,log in and take your 5 poll points every day without taking any surveys. They'll soon find a survey you did a few months prior that needs a points deduction. Do it on any other site and they let you tot your poll points till you cashout.Branded are untrustworthy

On 2/15/2020 at 6:50 AM, alfigler said:

I think you just told us Branded likes your demographics. Tell us your secret, like age, race, gender, locality, profession and so forth.  No information that reflects PII details. It would be interesting to compare the results of your demographics to my old stodgy demographics.

14 hours ago, B13 said:

When you ,for one reason or another , need to take a break for a month or two ,log in and take your 5 poll points every day without taking any surveys. They'll soon find a survey you did a few months prior that needs a points deduction. Do it on any other site and they let you tot your poll points till you cashout.Branded are untrustworthy

PointClub/InnovateMR is very prone to this as well and it can take up to six months for their client to reject the survey you completed. I mothballed PointClub and stopped doing ANY of their surveys. When InnovateMR surveys (always watch the domains in the address bar) are fielded by other sites, I complete the screener to not qualify.  Undertaking Surveys are much more pleasant without PointClub:). Once when I undertook surveys for PointClub, a monthly restaurant activity survey, I wrote to the firm that created survey and told them I really enjoyed their surveys, I always qualified for them, and asked if there were any other panels, besides PointClub that fielded surveys for them. I explained the unsavory behaviors of PointClub as the reason for the request. I Bcc one of the PointClub VP's and they froze my account from undertaking anymore surveys for a month or so, while my account was "investigated", I had my own liaison during this period. My account was released and I reached a payout threshold. I have more planned for PointClub/InnovateMr.

I find it hard to believe that I fit into a prime demographic for Branded.  I'm old ' . . 77 . . . retired . . . never married . . . some college. . . no kids.  I usually complete at least 20+ surveys a week so I get the extra points for that.  Maybe it's just been dumb luck, but I'll take the $10!

• Haha 1