Quick Rewards $0.60 Opinion World Surveys Nonsense

cricket

These surveys, of which I get about 100 a day on my email, have turned ridiculous. I used to do one after another. Now all I get are "questions so we can find you a survey". So the questions are as long as a survey, go on forever and then I get the "Sorry, no surveys" or however they phrase it. I want to unsubscribe so I don't have to wake up to 100 messages every morning for nothing. Anyone else experiencing this and what did you do about it? Thanks.

• Like 1

I've tried to unsubscribe from these emails but have had no luck. Think someone here (forgive, I don't recall who) contacted Quick Rewards about unsubscribing, and they (QR) closed their account. 

You're lucky you only get 100/day. I'm sure I get at least twice that amount. :lol:

I simply delete the emails without looking at them. I also get the Opinion World surveys from Prize Rebel and don't bother with them. Endless string of long qualifying questions for nothing. No thanks.

• Like 1

Wow, more than 100? Actually, I never counted, just know it's a lot of pages to delete. I also don't open them, just go down the line and delete. I don't care if they close my account. I cashed out months ago and have gotten nothing since. I'll try and post what happens. I wonder why they changed. That used to be a great money maker for me. The 60 and 75 cents added up and added to the better paying surveys.

• Like 2