Anyone do the EpiNP diary for You Gov

footfree

Got paid today which is great however the payout was higher then I thought they said it would be.I was paid a gift certificate to Amazon for $150 - wasnt the pay suppose to be $50? I would hate for them to come back to me and say I owe them $100 - especially if I go out and spend it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am doing the pulse again, but they used to give me 1,000 points pr month, and so far, I haven't received squat.  I will give it to the end of December and then if I haven't gotten paid something I will delete it, my tablet doesn't like it and keeps closing it out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2019 at 10:26 PM, honeyb717 said:

Interesting. I did that study and haven't received my reward yet but it said 2 to 3 weeks so I guess I'll wait until the end of the week.

I hope you received it by now

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,  I did the diary and entered data but got stuck on day 4 because the arrow to click to enter the info goes back to the previous page and will not forward.  Did you have trouble with entering your data online?  I have emailed them about this error as I think there is a 10 day deadline to get it done online.  

• 1 month later...

I just got invited to do one of their surveys through YouGov.  I am going to get $10 cash with the welcome package, and $150 in Amazon GC after I submit the diary.  How long does it take to complete the diary every day?  I think they are only letting 2,300 people do their diary.  The survey only took about 15 minutes to complete.  I am going to start working for the census in April.  I have a four day training session from 3/17-3/20, and so I hope I am able to complete  the diary before then..

BTW- The census is still hiring.  You are supposed to start sometime in April and it is supposed to end the end of May.  I don't think they mail out the surveys until April 1st, and so probably they will wait a few weeks before they send people out to visit the people who did not finish the census.  Go to census.gov to apply.  I've heard they are having problems getting enough people.  When you go to the site you can find out how much they are paying.  The least amount they are paying is $16 an hour, and the most they are paying is $29.50 an hour.  They also pay $.58 for mileage, and you get paid for the time it takes you to drive to whatever neighborhood you are working in.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just got invited to do one of their surveys through yougov.  I am going to get $10 cash with the welcome package, and $150 in Amazon GC after I submit the diary.  How long does it take to complete the diary every day?  I think they are only letting 2,300 people do their diary.  The survey only took about 15 minutes to complete.  I am going to start working for the census in April.  I have a four day training session from 3/17-3/20, and so I hope I am able to complete  the diary before then..

BTW- The census is still hiring.  You are supposed to start sometime in April and it is supposed to end the end of May.  I don't think they mail out the surveys until April 1st, and so probably they will wait a few weeks before they send people out to visit the people who did not finish the census.  Go to census.gov to apply.  I've heard they are having problems getting enough people.  When you go to the site you can find out how much they are paying.  The least amount they are paying is $16 an hour, and the most they are paying is $29.50 an hour.  They also pay $.58 for mileage, and you get paid for the time it takes you to drive to whatever neighborhood you are working in.

My memory is short but if I had to guess I would say 5 to 10 minutes a day.However I was out of town when I did it and the WiFi wasnt very good so maybe it wont take as long.Very easy money.I just hated doing it when I was out and about during the day - made a habit to try and just do it while I was at home, and the  hotel.

• 1 month later...

I did this survey, but I screwed up when I got it, and watched the videos, and then looked at the other parts I was supposed to fill out, and I screwed up.  I kept clicking to look at all of the pages, and did not realize that I was supposed to fill them out, and I could not go back to the start of the diary to fill it out.  I had to email them to tell them what I did.  The pharmaceutical company emailed me back, and told me they asked YouGov to send me another email with the diary so I could fill it out.  I recorded everything while I waited for YouGov to email me.  I did the diary on three days I knew I would be home.  YouGov did not email me for over a week with the new link.  The link they sent in the original email did not work anyway, and I had to enter it in manually.

This time the link worked, and I entered the info into the online diary, and submitted it three days ago.  Hopefully I will get my Amazon GC.  It was way over 10 days when I submitted it, but everything is so unpredictable right now.

I got another survey from YouGov a few days ago, and they asked me why I had not been doing a lot of surveys.  I told me because they have not been sending them to me.  Maybe I should check their website on occasion.  I just wait for them to send me surveys.

• Like 2

On 3/29/2020 at 12:00 AM, NFriday said:

I did this survey, but I screwed up when I got it, and watched the videos, and then looked at the other parts I was supposed to fill out, and I screwed up.  I kept clicking to look at all of the pages, and did not realize that I was supposed to fill them out, and I could not go back to the start of the diary to fill it out.  I had to email them to tell them what I did.  The pharmaceutical company emailed me back, and told me they asked yougov to send me another email with the diary so I could fill it out.  I recorded everything while I waited for yougov to email me.  I did the diary on three days I knew I would be home.  yougov did not email me for over a week with the new link.  The link they sent in the original email did not work anyway, and I had to enter it in manually.

This time the link worked, and I entered the info into the online diary, and submitted it three days ago.  Hopefully I will get my Amazon GC.  It was way over 10 days when I submitted it, but everything is so unpredictable right now.

I got another survey from yougov a few days ago, and they asked me why I had not been doing a lot of surveys.  I told me because they have not been sending them to me.  Maybe I should check their website on occasion.  I just wait for them to send me surveys.

Did you check to see if they are going into spam?Strange I have never been asked by them why I am not doing a lot of surveys.Then again I do every one I get  except for one and that was last week.They wanted a long list of things and I gt tired of listing items or things.I exited out I don't have time for that cr-p.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I did get my Amazon GC from YouGov.  It only took me 14 days to get it.  Like I said though it did take them over a week to get back to me with the new link.  Right now I only need about 1,500 points to get a $50 Amazon GC from them for doing surveys.  Recently they sent me 10 surveys to do in about five days.

• Like 1