footfree

Anyone do the EpiNP diary for You Gov

footfree

Got paid today which is great however the payout was higher then I thought they said it would be.I was paid a gift certificate to Amazon for $150 - wasnt the pay suppose to be $50? I would hate for them to come back to me and say I owe them $100 - especially if I go out and spend it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

NevadaJones

Didn't do the diary, but $150 gift certificate sounds nice! Just in time for the holidays! Well done! :91_thumbsup:

• Like 2

rosiesmom

Never even heard of this.  Good for you!

• Like 1

schludermann

I've been doing yougov for years and I never got a survey opportunity like that. It took me 9 months to get paid something for yougov Pulse. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rosiesmom

I am doing the pulse again, but they used to give me 1,000 points pr month, and so far, I haven't received squat.  I will give it to the end of December and then if I haven't gotten paid something I will delete it, my tablet doesn't like it and keeps closing it out.

honeyb717

Interesting. I did that study and haven't received my reward yet but it said 2 to 3 weeks so I guess I'll wait until the end of the week.