Cint, pathetic rewards. Survey time underestimated, etc

Leefall

Have you noticed that survey time completely underestimated.  Just completed a 10 minute survey from Cint that took 25 minutes and this is par for the course. I have thought of just supplying random info after I reach estimated time. Since the survey company is irresponsible they deserve the same treatment.  Also, have you noticed more and more prelims are actually surveys in disguise and you are disqualified with zero reward?   Cint seems to be the worst and they are infecting other surveys.

• Like 4

I avoid Cint like the plague. If one shows up, I click the link that says you'd rather not be qualified for a survey this time....I'm paraphrasing it. I can't remember the exact verbage. Same thing with Ampario, Peanut Labs and Ipsos. In fact most of these survey companies have become so lousy, I'm about ready to ixnay 90% of them.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i would avoid Cint completely they are scammers and ban you from survey companies for no reason alot of people having the same problem they need banning  they should have spelled their name with a u instead of i

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Two issues I have been seeing lately with Cint surveys are:

- At LifePoints , all too often a survey will now complete , but rather than return for points , it goes to some ambiguous Cint error. I've always contacted LifePoints support and gotten the points after a week or so. Should not be necessary.

- At Crowdology , a Cint based survey can be completed and you end up with either points deducted or negative points. The reason given by support is that you either sped through the survey or the answers given were not appropriate. Neither is the case.