cmix SURVEYS w/ATTRIBUTES OF PRODUCTS AND GAME AT END

cricket

When I see a cmix survey on One Opinion, I want to tear my hair out. They ask about attributes to companies, things like "friendly", "aggressive". hundreds of boxes on and on. And if that isn't bad enough, at the end they have a game where you have to push 2 keys, happy or sad and it doesn't work. Then the computer freezes and I've wasted half an hour clicking the attributes of Pepsi, etc. I have written to them but they keep giving that dumb game at the end. I am not going to do them anymore. Whoever writes these is an inconsiderate idiot, to put people through this is not right.

• Like 1

I’ve gotten some of those too on One Opinion. So I found out by accident that you don’t have to do the game thing. I won’t do the game, because it actually subtracts points! So if the original survey was for 500 points, by the time I have done the game, I only get 250 points. That is some straight up bs there. So I exited out right when the game came up, and I got credited and got my 500 points. I will not do their stupid game. It’s just one of the ways they screw people out of points. They will not do anything if you complain. Their stupid ‘bot is useless, and they seem to have nobody running the show over there. 

Dawn, good to know about the game at the end. I didn't realize One Opinion deducted points. I can't even begin to think of how many surveys I've exited out here lately because they were just too stupid. Asking inane questions. etc...I'm getting better at it though. I find it's easier to exit they survey and lose a lousy DQ of 5 cents on OO than to waste time for half and hour and just get more and more frustrated at answering these questions and clicking on these tiny dots.

• Like 1