Yuno

hofertennis

Some other survey site sent me a survey from Yuno, now I'm a member of Yuno Surveys. Very new and I don't know much about them. 600 points gets you $5 Amazon card. surveys are about 30-100 points and take from 10-30 minutes each. I can't find out anything else about them, maybe someone on SurveyPolice will know more.

• Like 2

Same here. I ran into Yuno when Prize Rebel started offering them not too long ago. Haven't gotten anything out of Yuno other than a bunch of qualifying questions, so I've been passing on them when they show up. And they keep asking me what device I'm using, but never offer a laptop option. Huh? Also have been ignoring their emails, as the pay seems pretty low. And I'm not much a fan of gift cards. Show me the money! :lol:

• Like 2

I've been getting email invitations to surveys most days. I don't even remember signing up but then I am a bit of a tart when it comes to survey sites. I don't think it's going to be very lucrative so I ignore most invites.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, hofertennis said:

Some other survey site sent me a survey from Yuno, now I'm a member of Yuno Surveys. Very new and I don't know much about them. 600 points gets you $5 Amazon card. surveys are about 30-100 points and take from 10-30 minutes each. I can't find out anything else about them, maybe someone on SurveyPolice will know more.

Point Club has randomly given me some surveys from this site, can't say I know much about them either, but possibly one to look into as they seem rather user friendly and I qualify for their surveys. 

• 2 months later...

It's now February and I've earn enough from Yuno to cash out for $20. Took one day to get my Amazon gift code to redeem. I usually take about 2 surveys a day from them, some I qualify for some I don't. You get 1 point for disqualification. You get to pick the length and point total of the surveys you can take. 

I got a few of these from routers this year and completed three but two abended upon completion and I didn't get paid.  However, I did start receiving invitations regularly. I sent a support ticket to Yuno about what happened, not getting reward upon completion and the type of discussions occurring here on SP. They never responded but stopped sending me invitations. So I think support is staffed but Yuno picks and chooses whom they respond too. YMMV

• 1 month later...

I was invited to join Yuno through Swagbucks (a site I’ve never had any problems with). So I went to the Yuno site and clicked to sign up for a new account. The moment I entered my email address I was told that my account had been permanently suspended due to suspicious activity. WHAT?! How can I have acted suspiciously on a website I’ve never even visited, let alone had an account with? So I tried to contact then and was told that since Support was closed, I should submit my request on March 31st...but that was a week ago! Looks like this is yet  another untrustworthy survey site with unresponsive customer service, thank god I never wasted my time opening  an account with them!

• Like 1