Branded Surveys

Texas4Ever

What is everyone's opinion of this site?  I used to like it, but lately am not qualifying for ANY surveys, yet they email me links all the time.  Extremely frustrating!

• Like 2

I haven't used them in several months. They made some changes that were supposed to be better but weren't really. I haven't had any downtime with my usual sites so no time for them anyway.

• Like 1

I used to earn at least 1500 points each month, then a couple of months ago the number of points offered seemed to be slashed and surveys dried up - or rather the number of surveys I qualified for dried up. To add insult to injury each one I managed to complete ended with me receiving a 'Quota Full' message meaning I had to contact them to get the points added manually. I've deleted my account. It's an utter waste of time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Texas4Ever said:

What is everyone's opinion of this site?  I used to like it, but lately am not qualifying for ANY surveys, yet they email me links all the time.  Extremely frustrating!

I used them for several years and a year ago, they made a slide to crapland. I stopped doing surveys in january and only did the daily polls, it took 10 months to make a payout.  After that I started trying surveys again but only undertake surveys that have a single digit estimate time. otherwise I move to my next book marked panel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I put in for a $10 cash-out last week.  This week I found my pending cash-out has now been rejected.  No notice or reason why.  I had to do my own digging.  I found a 700 pt. survey for the beginning of November was rejected.  No notice or reason why for that.  And, instead of taking the whole 700 pts. from my total, they're gradually reducing my total by taking away any points I earn.  As often as I earn anything from them anymore, this is a slow and painful process.  And there's no way to keep track of how much they're taking from me so they could easily take advantage of me.  Sad thing is this isn't the first time this has happened to me with them. It's a shame because when I first started working with them, they were awesome.

• Sad 1

I am sorry to hear all the problems everyone is having here. I am doing fine with Branded Surveys (Mintvine), just cashed out for $40 and I got it in 2 days. 

Only problem I've ever had here is what has already been mentioned, rejected surveys with no notification. But this has only happened to me 3 or 4 times after being a member for years.

I empathize with the problems people are having here. LifePoints is my nemesis right now, Been well over a week since I can't log in (was told I accidentally unsubscribed, which I absolutely did not) and did all I was told to get my accrued points back ( almost $50 worth) and they have done nothing to reinstate my points in a new account they told me to open. They don't answer my inquiries either. I am not happy.

Good luck, everyone, with all the problems we are having with these survey sites. Seems problems are particularly bad this time of year when we all need and want to cash out and all we get is ripped off.

L

R

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...

For me they are good for about one cash out a month,  usually somewhere between 15 and 20 dollars.  Surveys are somewhat difficult to qualify for but they are one of the ones that will give you a small reward for disqualifications.  Always take the daily survey too,  that is good for a 1.50 a month at .05 cents a day.  It all adds up.

Their reward levels have eroded massively in recent years/months, but i kinda hang on and try to stay loyal. The key is to keep evolving and try to add new sites that maximize your efforts. Branded can still be a decent part of your stable; just be selective with them (don't waste half a morning trying to qualify for that latest 23 cent survey), but respect their low payout level (10 bucks).  I try to manage about 18 or so survey companies at one time. Explore others from time to time.

Well, I was trying the Branded regular surveys after 10 months of just the dailies and it didn't take them long, a month, to start beating up on me again. First they flagged me for completing survey's too fast and I explained to support that I do surveys with time estimates of less than 10 min.  After that downgrade in reputation was attributed to missing "trap" questions. I know to look for trap questions and trap questionnaires. Trap questionnaires are designed to catch straight liners, random clicks and non-readers.  I know they do that and even make an effort to recall the selections I've made previously in a survey. There are surveys that are very complex, to ferret out the low quality panelists and I spot those too. Branded is not using these complex surveys and is just making my survey experience difficult. So I've gone back to just doing the dailies and TV surveys, not waste any more time and instead complete surveys with panels that respect their panelists.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, schludermann said:

Well, I was trying the Branded regular surveys after 10 months of just the dailies and it didn't take them long, a month, to start beating up on me again. First they flagged me for completing survey's too fast and I explained to support that I do surveys with time estimates of less than 10 min.  After that downgrade in reputation was attributed to missing "trap" questions. I know to look for trap questions and trap questionnaires. Trap questionnaires are designed to catch straight liners, random clicks and non-readers.  I know they do that and even make an effort to recall the selections I've made previously in a survey. There are surveys that are very complex, to ferret out the low quality panelists and I spot those too. Branded is not using these complex surveys and is just making my survey experience difficult. So I've gone back to just doing the dailies and TV surveys, not waste any more time and instead complete surveys with panels that respect their panelists.

I was just flagged for going too fast. Apparently they do not realize how slow my computer really is. 

I was also flagged yesterday because they FALSELY CLAIMED  I was going too fast on a 2 min. survey, and therefore not given my owed points.  They have really gone downhill lately and cannot be taken seriously. I did successfully cash out for $10 paypal last week and payment went through rather quickly (within two days).  For the most part, I only participate in the one question polls each day for 5 pts.  If they ever get rid of those, I will surely quit the site for good. I only cash out about $10 every 6 months with them.