Branded Surveys

Texas4Ever

Folks,

See the pattern here? Branded is operating incompetently and/or unethically, fabricating unsubstantiated accusations against individuals, denying rewards. This is conduct not something the organization ESOMAR  condones, see section 9 of the ESOMAR code, "Professional Responsibility", there are links to the most recent versions of the ESOMAR code already posted to the forum. If you are ready to lodge a complaint against Branded, the below link. Keep in mind ESOMAR is a professional organization and not policing group. So, they have no capacity for recovery or settlement. However, ESOMAR membership involves appropriate behavior by its members and that involves reputation. Since ESOMAR is a professional organization, communications with them should be as well. State the issue, state branded's response, position how its conduct is inappropriate (reports in this thread contains behaviors such as vague, unrelated, diversionary, deceptive, and incomplete...) and this is reputation. So, Folks, reporting on Branded's sagging reputation is probably the only recourse we have. We are not banding together, we are informed individuals using the resources available to us.

https://www.esomar.org/what-we-do/submit-a-complaint

• 2 weeks later...

Have just left them, got fed up of screening out on the collect rewards page at the end of a survey. So for the last 3 weeks I just clicked the poll for the daily 5 points only for them to wipe them by rejecting an old survey from months back. Can't trust people like that so no thanks.

Branded is becoming increasingly disappointing.  They blame the survey hosts when they deduct points telling you it was denied. You have no way of knowing which survey rejected you after giving you the points, then deducting. I have had friends quit the site because of this.. Why give you the points, then take them away?

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:  Since January I suspended surveys at Branded and just undertook the daily's. A couple of days ago, I decided to undertake the "TV survey". Well there wasn't a TV survey, I don't think I've ever completed a TV survey in all the time this link was posted to the dashboard and I've clicked this 100's of times in the past. Instead, it is a profiling survey and you may answer reoccurring questions on aliments, employment and other miscellany.  I'm tired of those questions and either opt to not provide a response or the most banal selection. Well, I didn't get any points for that profiling survey but I did receive and email for "speeding" and a threat to close my account for undertaking surveys deceptively. Branded continues the race to the bottom along with most of the other panels. I wonder if these panels have a private forum or blog where they coordinate such actions.

• 4 weeks later...

I am also DONE with this horrible dishonest company. I just spent 15 minutes doing a political survey about Coronavirus and at the very end, it said "Survey Was not a match", and only gave me 3 points instead of the 30 points owed to me! I am livid.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I repeatedly finish surveys and get the message that "survey is not a match", "we have reached our quota", or "survey is full". Not sure how much longer I will stick around as I hate to continually waste my time!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I repeatedly finish surveys and get the message that "survey is not a match", "we have reached our quota", or "survey is full". Not sure how much longer I will stick around as I hate to continually waste my time!

You make it a lot further than I ever have.  I think in all the time I have been with them, I have only completed 1 or 2 surveys.  I just deleted them from my inbox now.   

• Like 1

I received an e-mail from them that they are terminating anyone aged 13-16 fro their site due to privacy regulations.  Doesn't apply to me but if it does to you or anyone you know consider it a heads up

• 2 weeks later...

I had to put in 3 tickets this week and so far they did give me points for one. I want to see what they will do with the other 2 tickets and when I know I will cashout and close the account. They continue to go down hill.

I've been accused of speeding several times and I got a bit annoyed about that so I complained. The first reply came from their Indian support team (I assume) as follows:-

"We aim to ensure our community is full of attentive panelists who are able to dedicate their time to our surveys.

Our systems have detected that that you have sped through several of our surveys. 

We wanted to let you know that we flag such behavior and block account activity if the behavior persists. If you would like to continue participating in our surveys, we ask that you take your time and answer with honesty."

This annoyed me even more (i.e. insinuating I had been dishonest) so I complained again and asked them to escalate the complaint if they couldn't provide any evidence that I'd been speeding. This elicited a more apologetic response:-

"Thank you for your patience as I reviewed the concerns you shared with our support team.

I reviewed your account and wanted to ensure you that you are in excellent standing.

I'm adding in 100 points here for any frustrations this may have caused you. 

I did reach out to our product team and we are currently reviewing ways to improve notifications as there seems to be a bug that may have triggered this."

So my advice is to complain if they accuse you of speeding and you believe this is unjustified.

• Like 2

Update!

Out of 3 tickets I had with Branded they paid for all 3 and on a weekend. So maybe I'm stupid I will stick with them a little longer. Maybe they are trying to change.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 4:52 PM, Njsurveyman said:

I am also DONE with this horrible dishonest company. I just spent 15 minutes doing a political survey about Coronavirus and at the very end, it said "Survey Was not a match", and only gave me 3 points instead of the 30 points owed to me! I am livid.  

I had a similar experience just about an hour ago. At the end of the survey it said to click next to finish, which I did. Rather than get a notification of how many points I earned, there was just a blank screen. I did not even get a measly 3 points like you did.

• 3 weeks later...

I have gotten that message about speeding through the surveys,which I never do. I have never gotten any response when I complain so I gave up.

Today I noticed my point lever dropped considerably. I looked at my surveys and three 250 point surveys had REJECTED net to them. I have no idea why they were rejected and WHY ONLY 250 point surveys? I figure that way I can't cash out as fast.

I REALLY am disgusted with this site, gets worse and worse day by day.. SIGH

• Like 1