Branded Surveys

Texas4Ever

On 4/25/2020 at 3:59 PM, noorish said:

Has turned into a total waste of time - not bothering with them anymore - too bad they were once a good site :angry:

i so agree!!!

I haven't quit just yet, waiting to cash out. But now now my account health says "poor"...says something about watching out for surveys to improve account health. AND they did "reject" 3 of my 250 point surveys.(haven't the slightest idea why they were rejected as I NEVER rush through surveys) Is my account health considered as poor because of these rejections? Anyone know why account health goes from excellent to poor overnight?

my account was excellent when I tired to cash out & they declined me for some reason & would never give me my gift card that I redeemed for...so there's no chance you're getting anything from them with "poor" account health..you might as well just quit the site..you'll go to cash out & then you're going to get the reason why you can't cash out as "your account being in poor health..it's just their way to not pay people...

• 2 weeks later...

I QUIT TODAY! You were so right about the change to POOR account health from excellent as the reason for refusing my cash out, greeneyeddevils. I am not happy at all! 

I told you this company was shady...my account was fine..nothing wrong with it & they wouldn't cash me out...plus there are way better sites out there that don't treat you like crap & scam you of your hard earned money...just calk it up to another crappy site & move on to the better ones...not worth the hassle

• Thanks 1