Coinout App

Njsurveyman

Another app similar to receipt hog, except every single receipt is accepted and you earn real money for each receipt you submit. You can also earn cash back for shopping online through Hotels.com, Walmart, ebay, and a few other retailers. The only complaint I have heard so far is that reaching the $10 min to cash out via paypal will take a long time to reach since you can only earn .02 - .05 back for each receipt you submit. I do like the layout of the app. I am curious to see if I reach the cash out minimum with receipt hog or this one first. 

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

typical bait and switch app.. get everybody to sign up.. make the payout threshold low.. then raise it by double.. another app i will be getting rid of.

• 3 weeks later...

I am keeping it for now. It is so easy to take pics of all my receipts and get a few cents for each one. I am already at $15, and all I need is $5 more to reach the threshold now. They take just about every single receipt imaginable whether it be a physical receipt or online email receipt. Between my wife and I, I should be able to cash out in another month. 

• 2 weeks later...