Harrispoll online

Lab6689

Has anyone successfully redeemed anything from them recently or have a valid contact number?  My last redemption was June 2019 which was fine.  Now all of a sudden when I tried to redeem their site is claiming my birthdate doesn't match their records & there isn't anything on the site to check your profile to see what they show it is so the redemption just sits there and will not process  Any contact number I found either rings busy it shouldn't be busy at 2am...or is dead  & they don't respond to their contact us form (if you can actually get it to work)

• Like 4

I just cashed out for $5 Amazon code last week and it came within 10 minutes. It took me six months to get a lousy $5 code, so I've decided to dump them. Too much effort for such a small reward. I hope you can find a way to successfully contact them and get your account straightened out so you can redeem.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Vodkapirate said:

I just cashed out for $5 Amazon code last week and it came within 10 minutes. It took me six months to get a lousy $5 code, so I've decided to dump them. Too much effort for such a small reward. I hope you can find a way to successfully contact them and get your account straightened out so you can redeem.

As soon as I can cash out I'm dumping them

• Like 3

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

As soon as I can cash out I'm dumping them

I need to do that myself.  Seems like I spend more time answering all the pre-qualify questions than actually taking that many surveys with them.  There are also far too many glitches, I'll click on the link of an e-mail sent and get some sort of error notice.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 10:52 AM, Lab6689 said:

Has anyone successfully redeemed anything from them recently or have a valid contact number?  My last redemption was June 2019 which was fine.  Now all of a sudden when I tried to redeem their site is claiming my birthdate doesn't match their records & there isn't anything on the site to check your profile to see what they show it is so the redemption just sits there and will not process  Any contact number I found either rings busy it shouldn't be busy at 2am...or is dead  & they don't respond to their contact us form (if you can actually get it to work)

I am going through the same exact problem since December 26, can't get my reward because my birthdate doesn't match.  Have been sending them emails daily because I too cannot use their contact us feature on their website.  I guess the next step is to go to the BBB, that is how I got a response from them months ago.  I have been a member since 2003.  My, how the mighty has fallen!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't redeemed in a while there so can't say if it's working or not for me. I can say they seem to be going down hill with their surveys.