Why are 2 sites no longer working for me?

Marc_2001

I’ve never heard of superpay. I have the app from Qmee, and they run hot and cold. I hadn’t seen anything from them in about a week, then all of a sudden six surveys out there, and I made over a dollar yesterday. You can contact Qmee support. They do have a support section. Not sure about superpay though.

• Like 1

Also don't know about Superpay, but I signed up for Qmee just about three weeks ago after reading mostly good reviews of it here and elsewhere. Might have signed up sooner, but I thought it was only an app, and I don't do surveys on my phone as my clumsy fingers are not compatible with the teeny keyboard. :lol:

Anyway, once I learned Qmee had a website compatible with Chrome, I joined up, even though I try to avoid Google products as a matter of conscience. I've almost always had more surveys available to me at Qmee than I can handle, and I've managed to cash out just over $20 each of my first two weeks and likely will again this week, too. And that's about as good as it gets for me. 

So I haven't seen any decrease in available surveys yet, but I'm gonna enjoy the ride while it lasts because ya never know!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1