E-Rewards New Format

lunastargazer

I'm logged into the new E-Rewards site. Noticed Macy's was gone. Before the change all Macy's and Starbucks were out of stock. Now I noticed Starbucks is no longer a redemption option. Anyone else seeing certain vendors are off their E-Rewards account?

• Like 1

Yes, so I'm assuming this whole E-Rewards change over applies to rewards as well.   I really hope they add a simply cash out option via Paypal or something useful like Amazon credit. The one thing that always bugged me about the site is most all the rewards are simply some kind of discount offer that requires you to make a purchase.  I'd rather take the cold hard cash or credit I can use as I will on a wider range than just whatever the site chooses. 

It's weird Cliche, I came back on my profile page and now Starbucks is up. Maybe I just needed to do a refresh, weird. Macy's is gone. They still have LongHorn Steakhouse, Olive Garden and Red Lobster. I love those restaurants, so that's a good thing. Some of the vendors are a little too young for me like AEO. I wish they had PayPal as well.

• Like 1

All I can say is it will probably take them a bit to get their stuff together.  I noticed the magazine subscriptions are totally gone, which is something I used. At this point, I'm just going to play it by ear so to speak. 

I noticed that about the magazine subscriptions as well. I did receive an email from them. They told me the favorites and others would be back up. It will take them a little while to get all those back on the site.

• Thanks 1