Erewards new rewards and new look

footfree

I don't know if they got new gift certificates since I mainly get Macy's to give to my Mom for Christmas.However their point value changed used to be $70 for a $25 gift certificate now it's 75 for a $25 gc.I guess they finally realized that they were asking $70 for a $25 gc and $ 150 for a $50 gc because they now changed it to 145 for the $50..Oh well that was good while it lasted.I do think they got more I saw a Burlington and I don't remember seeing that one before.

• Like 1

Burlington has been there for quite a while and the amounts were always $75 for $25 and $145 for $50. Unfortunately, I went to cash out for one this morning and it said "Sorry, you've reached your temporary redemption limit for this reward." Wonder how long "temporary" is?  Is the $18 for a $5 Red Lobster card new? I thought that was interesting! I think the site looks good.

• Like 1

Got an e-mail from them today and checked it out myself.  Seemed to me they were going a bit the way of Point Club what with the badges levels.  Was a bit ticked off the had me the bronze level since I've been with the site for several years now, but found once I updated my profile, they jacked me up to gold.  I agree I like the look of the site better where it shows you various survey offers, and allows you to pick and choose.   The rewards I'm up in the air about, they seem to have totally removed the magazine subscriptions, which was the main thing I used.  As I've stated before, the one thing that always bugged me about E-Rewards were many of the gift cards are things that would appeal to only a certain type of person, or require you to buy 50 bucks worth of stuff to get a discount.   Why they won't go with Paypal cash-outs or a general site like Amazon is beyond me. 

Cliche - I just checked their site, did a refresh and the magazines are back on. This was just a few minutes ago. 

I'm with you, Paypal and Amazon would be a welcome change.

• Like 1

I did get an e-mail today from them with the magazine offers again, so yes, apparently it's back.  They also replied to my e-mail about things like Paypal and Amazon and gave me some odd reply about some rewards not being provided through my 'enrollment provider'.  I first signed up with e-Rewards years ago from a link in a flier I got from Walden Books, which doesn't even exist anymore.  (At that point you could  earn coupons for them), so not sure what they are talking about and waiting to hear back again. 

Sorry, you've reached your temporary redemption limit for this reward." Wonder how long "temporary" is?    I believe its 30 days between redemptions of the same item.  That happened to me in I think October and as soon as Nov rolled around I could redeem for more hotel points. But in Nov I was able to redeem more than once on the same hotel program

odd reply about some rewards not being provided through my 'enrollment provider'.  Long long time ago with e-rewards choice hotels points was listed but I couldn't redeem it & it turned out that other countries could redeem for choice points but not usa (that has since changed)

Something to consider some of the hotel programs do offer redemptions for other than hotel nights. If you have family that travel you can redeem for a gift card to that chain vs a free night or I have redeemed for i think for either amazon or paypal  (this was years ago & the point to reward ratio may not be as good as other sites but it is an option)

• Like 1